OGIO 180 Moto Stand

James

Staff member
While I was looking at a new gear bag I came across this stand. Looks like a good idea on paper but not sure about the real world, anybody have one? I'd like to see the final product and see how far it actually lifts the wheels up.

OGIO 180 Moto Stand

While I was looking at a new gear bag I came across this stand. Looks like a good idea on paper but not sure about the real world, anybody have one? I'd like to see the final product and see how far it actually lifts the wheels up.

OGIO 180 Moto Stand

I think it's pretty slick.....as for limited space. You have to wheel you bike up to where your storing or working on it anyways...I think it requires "less space" since you don't have to lift it on or slide a jack stand under it. :prof:

The girls at the end were a nice addition! Just thought I'd mention it. :thumb:

i seen that in a magazine or somewhere else before... i WANT one but i dont want to buy one. prolly at least 100 bucks. im cool with my heavy as fuck 20 dollar stand from harbor freights :thumb:

i seen that in a magazine or somewhere else before... i WANT one but i dont want to buy one. prolly at least 100 bucks. im cool with my heavy as fuck 20 dollar stand from harbor freights :thumb:

Trav we seen them at the store you took me to in san diego they where like 150 or something like that i think. there cool tho after your ride you could just ride right in to it and just walk away.

Trav we seen them at the store you took me to in san diego they where like 150 or something like that i think. there cool tho after your ride you could just ride right in to it and just walk away.

ohh yea cycle gear... thats right... pretty bad ass tho.

James

Staff member
Something like this would probably work great for me as I don't really like trying to lift my bike onto its stand. :bonk: The downfall of being small.
Anybody want to buy one and then tell me if it works, so I don't have to waste my own money? :devil: :smirk:
Seems like it would be very stable. I just dunno if it would work on a stroke due to the pipe. :thinking:
:noidea: You'd figure that they'd make sure it would work on (I'm assuming you meant) 2 stokes, but you never know.

There is something wrong with this thread. It's a thread about a stand and CDA has not posted in it.

:banana::banana: The end of the world must be upon us. :banana::banana:

i talked to a guy in a shop today about this stand. i asked how well does it actually work and is it stable?

he said that on hard pack or on cement it works great. says its a great stand for your garage but if you are on loose dirt or in sand its useless as it will just slide forward and not roll. :prof: