Officially a soldier.

This is basically a follow up from "I got a date," well today 15Aug2013 marks the day I walked across the stage and officially become a U.S. Soldier. Sorry if the pictures are big, I'm on my phone and I can't really edit them on here. But here yall go!View attachment 17393 View attachment 17394 View attachment 17395 View attachment 17396 View attachment 17397 View attachment 17398 View attachment 17399

Good for you... do well, make everyone proud but most of all take care of number 1... :thumb:..... :salute:..... :USA:

:USA: Great Job and thanks for you dedication and service. Where did you graduate from and where are getting stationed. My daughter graduated out of SC and after a short training, she was off to Germany.

Again, great job and good luck.

I'm not sure when she will be able to get back on, but she is in AIT (Advanced Individual Training) right now. She is in the National Guard, I believe...if not, US Army, same training either way.

I'm in the U.S. Army. My component is the national guard which is basically the reserves but I respond to home town emergencies if there is any. I train with the regular army and have to meet all the same standards as active duty does.
In reality this is what we do though lol.

Attachments

• IMG_4555.jpg
    IMG_4555.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Snapchat-6271.jpg
    Snapchat-6271.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9928.jpg
    IMG_9928.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 22