[Official] Throw Back Thursday Thread

haha gary i had that as my FB profile pic for a while :) love that pic. the frame ties it all together.

lol and that day in that canyon...

gary: " normally i would go down and help out but i dont think the roses are too happy with me right now"

:lol: that was fun.

DSC00232_zpsb7e79806.jpg

@timoyz And then there is good old Rose canyon. I bet the butthead could own that sucker now.
Definitely need to give him another shot at it. I'm not so sure about owning it right out, we'll need to have the cameras rolling when he does try it, because it could be interesting.:lol:
Couple of long haired punks!
@GMan
Now they're a couple of short haired punks.:smirk:

Last edited:
Definitely need to give him another shot at it. I'm not so sure about owning it right out, we'll need to have the cameras rolling when he does try it, because it could be interesting.:lol:

Now they're a couple of short haired punks.:smirk:
Your punk can grow a beard, mine is trying.

haha gary i had that as my FB profile pic for a while :) love that pic. the frame ties it all together.

lol and that day in that canyon...

gary: " normally i would go down and help out but i dont think the roses are too happy with me right now"

:lol: that was fun.

Tim when he finally got butthead up, at the top of the hill he does the: :D:finger: Gary. And Joe was just making it worse by going down, up and down, up and down. :P:smirk::smirk: Good times man, good times. Butthead has come a long way.

I'm in my 50's and still can't grow a beard.