All Official: JV it is.

My bike is down for some much needed TLC/$ :shocked: I need to send my head to AS, and then there's the damage from my little first ride incident. :devil:

I did take a few, but all the good ones are when we were infiltrating the Marine Base. I'd be afraid to post anything up, just incase Ossama Bin Laden happens across the site.:moon: I've also got some Wilderness poaching shots,. Maybe I'll do a Outlaw Ride Report.:naughty:

Was I right about the general direction to get to Willy Boy's grave?

Was I right about the general direction to get to Willy Boy's grave?

Yeah, we went right to it. I had Google Earthed it before also, so it all fell into place pretty good. When we hit that gnarly uphill you described, I knew I was there.:banana:

Yeah, we went right to it. I had Google Earthed it before also, so it all fell into place pretty good. When we hit that gnarly uphill you described, I knew I was there.:banana:

Sweet...is it do-able by 4x4? I'd like to explore a little back there with my buddy in our 4x's since he doesn't ride.

I took Friday off in hopes of making it out to JV. It didnt happen, so I wound up in Cal City (big surprise) and rode till I broke my headlight and L/F turnsignal off :rant: Oh well, weather was awesome and I get to do some longtime needed maintenence. Wheres all the pics at?

No I think we are going to introduce him to it tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I can get him to shave his head if he wants it bad enough. :smirk: I hope I get the response I am anticipating from him.
Alot better. Has Patrick been shown his new mount yet?

I took Friday off in hopes of making it out to JV. It didnt happen, so I wound up in Cal City (big surprise) and rode till I broke my headlight and L/F turnsignal off :rant: Oh well, weather was awesome and I get to do some longtime needed maintenence. Wheres all the pics at?

I rode the Husky all the way from the trailer where it was tied up to the back of the TH to be loaded :lame:...just to find out the headlight mounting "straps" were weathered and broke when I went to re-align the light...just another addition to the list of things to be fixed/improved on!

Rez The only thing hurt on that kid was his pride. Oh and the throttle is now sticking. He still feels pretty bad about it. Let me know if ya need help putting the thing back.

It was very nice to meet everybody that was camping down on the lake. Next time maybe we could ride together!! :thumb:

Payloan, Not to worry about putting the thing back...If I had my choice I'd leave it out, my wife wants it put back...we'll see! It's inside the rez for now...we're planning a summer trip out there to build an outhouse/dump station so I don't have to keep stopping on the way home and everyone can dump their loads in the "house" instead of my trailer. :rant: :smirk:

Rez The only thing hurt on that kid was his pride. Oh and the throttle is now sticking. He still feels pretty bad about it. Let me know if ya need help putting the thing back.

It was very nice to meet everybody that was camping down on the lake. Next time maybe we could ride together!! :thumb:

Payloan, I forgot to mention this about your son and his mishap...My wife keeps teasing my daughter that he was a little smitten :naughty: and maybe showing off a little when he "lost it". ...:cheers:

:prof: keep her away form him!!!! Would you want payloan to be your dtrs father in law :devil::P
Payloan, I forgot to mention this about your son and his mishap...My wife keeps teasing my daughter that he was a little smitten :naughty: and maybe showing off a little when he "lost it". ...:cheers:

Sweet...is it do-able by 4x4? I'd like to explore a little back there with my buddy in our 4x's since he doesn't ride.

I think a real, off-road capable 4X4 could make it. The hill isn't that steep, it just has some large rocks and deep ruts with a 2-3 foot ledge to go over. :thumb:

I think a real, off-road capable 4X4 could make it. The hill isn't that steep, it just has some large rocks and deep ruts with a 2-3 foot ledge to go over. :thumb:

I think the main thing that would be hard, is finding a way in to the Wilderness Area. There's a chain across the main entrance, with closely spaced red carbonite signs in the other spots.:naughty:

And you never did a burnout for a girl..:shocked:

:prof: keep her away form him!!!! Would you want payloan to be your dtrs father in law :devil::P

You are just jealous because I am so dam good looking ..:P