All Official: JV it is.

I'm guilty of Face Booking. Mark is my friend, and here is our conversation.:busted:

Mark Biallas: My boys are backing out again for riding in the desert this weekend. I need some new friends with dirt bikes that will actually use them.

Yesterday at 12:55pm Tim Rose: We'll be at Means all weekend.

Yesterday at 1:35pm · Mark Biallas: Where is Means?

Yesterday at 1:56pmTim Rose: Far East end of Johnson Valley. Take 15 to Bear Valley Road, go East until it dead ends at Highway 18, and go right. Once you get into Lucerne, go straight at the stop sign and that puts you on Hwy 247. Boone Road, which takes you to Means Dry Lake, is about 25 miles from the stop sign. I know it's right at 19.5 from Camp Rock Road if you want to check milage when you pass it. Sawyer and I are leaving early Friday, and the asshole is coming Saturday AM.

Yesterday at 2:49pm · Mark Biallas: Damn that's a long ways LOL.

Yesterday at 3:40pmTim Rose: Dude! From Bear Valley Road and the 15, it's 45 miles up to the 247, and down to Slash X. From the same spot, it's 48 miles to Boone Road. I'll giv you that it's a long ride out Bear Valley with the stop lights, but come on. I guess I just need to find friends that ride.

Am I an ass? :smirk:

Naw...I don't even know you.............:shocked:

What nice weekend it turned out to be I went on 1 googd size ride with about 8 other started with 11 or 12.Thanks for showing me a new destination Tim. Nice to meet some new folk dirt diva and family, she fix it and family and kevin, Sun and family nice to meet ya. Tim and sawyer and steve good to see you guys agian. James thanks for the tri tip. I got ther fri pm rode 30 plus mile fri by myself, slept in the truck got up Sat 60 or so miles with the group then james and chris and I rode another 30 or so miles. Perfect weather.

Well we left camp around 11am to avoid traffic and to be ready for Tuesday morning. I went for an early morning ride this morning by myself over to the lake bed. It was really nice that early with cool air, good music and big views. Yesterday was a great ride too with Tim and Steve in the afternoon, gosh I hope his name is Steve:shocked:Im bad with names. Even though Tim threw his chain his spirits were high and we/he made the best of it:thumb:and fortunately it was only a couple miles from camp. It was nice meeting Rhino. It was also really nice to spend some time with TWS, Lailoni and their boys. A nice family, down to their cute dogs. All the kids on this trip were great except my whiner who pretty much isnt a desert girl. Go figure! You'd think it would be in her blood with the way I love it. As I said Im bad with remembering names but it was also great to meet "Mister Kawi" I'll call him, who rolled into camp to say hello with his boys. And of course my dirt bike sisters Diva and She Fix It and their families whom I love and have so much fun with every single trip. Diva, Im so sorry you didnt get to ride on this trip but I am very glad you came out anyways. THAT IS sucking it up girl friend, when you come out, sit in the heat all day and watch everyone else ride. Oh yea and nice to meet Kevin and his beer drinking dog Smoke. Poor Smoke, he seemed sort of buzzed the whole trip. I dont know about that, something about it just seems wrong to me but then Kevin (Smokes Dad,) stokes the fire with his bare feet so ???
I hope to camp and ride some more in the future with everyone and also hope everyone else who left after me didnt suffer too bad in traffic and got home safely. Thanks for the planning and posting of this trip! Good weather, good company and great times!:ride:

Got home about 2ish. There was traffic on the 10 all the way to Banning.

Thanks to everyone who made it out!:ride:
Sun and Family. Shefixit and Family.MxDirtDiva and Family. Kevin. And my good friend RhinoRoof.:thumb:

A special thanks to The Rose's. Timoyz,Rolls and Sawyer for the awesome rides and great friendship.:thumb:
Happy Birthday Tim.:smirk:

A special thanks to my two boys and Lailani for a great trip. This trip was kinda special for me as Chris just turned 18 and graduates wednesday.Good luck in life my son.:thumb:

Payloan.Nice to meet you and your two boys.:ride:

Rezrider,I missed you but I know Tim got over to say hi.:thumb:

To all the dogs in camp.It wouldn't be camping with out them.
Smokey,Cinder,Roxy,Lucky,Babes and Coonie. The only one we were missing was Witdogg.:lol:

Thanks everyone again!:wave:

We'll get a ride report up soon or just add some pics to the thread. My PC just dumped my post three times before I got to submitt all this so we'll see.:thumb:

Wow! What can I say? This turned out to be a, dare I use the word, EPIC trip to close the season. There was a long list of rides, and it would truly be hard to pick a favorite. OK, my favorite was the 6:00 AM Sunday Secret Destination ride, but after that, it's a 4 way tie for second. :hail: I hate to say close the season, but with as much crap as my bike needs, it'll be sitting in front of the swamp cooler all Summer.:cheers:

A big thanks to James, and crew, for organizing the festivities. It was great to meet, and hang with all of you.
MXDD and Dave, you've got a good kid in Drew, I hope Sawyer didn't corrupt him to much over the trip. :smirk: Appologize to Dave for me, I feel bad for making him come back down for us that Saturday, only to see us riding away, that was :lame:
And to Sun, you did get the name right with Steve, I usually call him something else though.:moon: :P

So James, 24 and a half weeks to go, for the first So Cal DBATGOW.:ride:

Tim (Timoyz1), Steve (Rolls) and Chris (Payloan), Good to finally put some faces to names..although I didn't ride with you guys this weekend I'm glad you came by to do a little meet and greet and a little bench racing over a beer Sat pm. :cheers: Chris and his sons came by Sunday am for a visit, nice to meet you guys as well. Chris, hope Matts ribs, arm, head, leg ??? is/are doing ok :cripple: after "NAILING" the cross (so to speak) in front of the REZ...Had to have been there to appreciate what happened. The boys got on their steeds to head out after a nice visit when , Matt being the last one to pull out on his NEW (2nd ride) Kawi when he revved, popped, spun, lifted, came down, repeated then hit the rocks surrounding the cross bike went one way, Matt flew off the bike and what appeared to be head first into the cross...No harm done to the cross and please don't worry about it. I want it out of there, :devil: Jean says it goes back in! :blah: We'll see! :smirk:

Rez The only thing hurt on that kid was his pride. Oh and the throttle is now sticking. He still feels pretty bad about it. Let me know if ya need help putting the thing back.

It was very nice to meet everybody that was camping down on the lake. Next time maybe we could ride together!! :thumb:

This turned out to be a, dare I use the word, EPIC trip to close the season.

Whaaaaaa? Close the season? Heck, the season is just beginning, I'm tired of freezing my ass off, bring on the hot days and warm nights :banana::banana:.

Glad you guys had fun, did any of you take photos for us to see, or were you too busy riding and having fun?

I don't think they went riding at all. It's all BS without photo's!!!!!!!!!! :P
Whaaaaaa? Close the season? Heck, the season is just beginning, I'm tired of freezing my ass off, bring on the hot days and warm nights :banana::banana:.

Glad you guys had fun, did any of you take photos for us to see, or were you too busy riding and having fun?

This is my camping space...:smirk:

jv5-10017.jpg

That was a great weekend! I was only there for two days, but it sure seemed like alot happend. I enjoyed meeting everybody, and wish there was more time to ride with all of you. We'll have to do it again sometime.:ride::banana:

My bike is down for some much needed TLC/$ :shocked: I need to send my head to AS, and then there's the damage from my little first ride incident. :devil:

I don't think they went riding at all. It's all BS without photo's!!!!!!!!!! :P

I did take a few, but all the good ones are when we were infiltrating the Marine Base. I'd be afraid to post anything up, just incase Ossama Bin Laden happens across the site.:moon: I've also got some Wilderness poaching shots,. Maybe I'll do a Outlaw Ride Report.:naughty: