All Official: JV it is.

I'll be well on the road in 48 hours.:banana: Scratch the no wind statement in previous posts, but still not nearly bad enough for me to cancel.:ride:
Pictures of what I have to look forward to.
Babe.
TTTDay09136.jpg

Bess.:busted:
AndersonMemorialDay09032.jpg

The petroglyphs.
AndersonMemorialDay09037.jpg

AndersonMemorialDay09038.jpg

Giant Rock.
dscn3455cm4.jpg

The rock slide.
GreenYuccaTreeFrogofRattlesnakeC-3.jpg

Emerson Dry Lake. Half is still ours.
PlaneMission019.jpg

PlaneMission021.jpg

As Tatoo would say, "Da Plane!"
PlaneMission024.jpg

I'll be well on the road in 48 hours.:banana: Scratch the no wind statement in previous posts, but still not nearly bad enough for me to cancel.:ride:

To heck with the wind, wear a windproof jacket and a bandana on your face to prevent windburn and you will have fun.
Be sure to take and post as many inciminating pictures as you can.
Have fun.

Pictures of what I have to look forward to.
Babe.
TTTDay09136.jpg

Bess.:busted:
AndersonMemorialDay09032.jpg

The petroglyphs.
AndersonMemorialDay09037.jpg

AndersonMemorialDay09038.jpg

Giant Rock.
dscn3455cm4.jpg

The rock slide.
GreenYuccaTreeFrogofRattlesnakeC-3.jpg

Emerson Dry Lake. Half is still ours.
PlaneMission019.jpg

PlaneMission021.jpg

As Tatoo would say, "Da Plane!"
PlaneMission024.jpg

If you guys stop by I may have to monitor your picture taking...not sure if I want The REZ included in "things to look forward to"...depending on the dent in the beer stash...:P

I think ill be out Fri mid day have a job going in 29 palms so just going to drive my truck with bikes in the back and stop by the store for ice and food after. That way i dont have to go back home.

Just talked to James(TWS), and they just got there, and it's mid 70's with no wind at all. He made sure to rub it in, that SOB.:foul:

I'm guilty of Face Booking. Mark is my friend, and here is our conversation.:busted:

Mark Biallas: My boys are backing out again for riding in the desert this weekend. I need some new friends with dirt bikes that will actually use them.

Yesterday at 12:55pm Tim Rose: We'll be at Means all weekend.

Yesterday at 1:35pm · Mark Biallas: Where is Means?

Yesterday at 1:56pmTim Rose: Far East end of Johnson Valley. Take 15 to Bear Valley Road, go East until it dead ends at Highway 18, and go right. Once you get into Lucerne, go straight at the stop sign and that puts you on Hwy 247. Boone Road, which takes you to Means Dry Lake, is about 25 miles from the stop sign. I know it's right at 19.5 from Camp Rock Road if you want to check milage when you pass it. Sawyer and I are leaving early Friday, and the asshole is coming Saturday AM.

Yesterday at 2:49pm · Mark Biallas: Damn that's a long ways LOL.

Yesterday at 3:40pmTim Rose: Dude! From Bear Valley Road and the 15, it's 45 miles up to the 247, and down to Slash X. From the same spot, it's 48 miles to Boone Road. I'll giv you that it's a long ride out Bear Valley with the stop lights, but come on. I guess I just need to find friends that ride.

Am I an ass? :smirk: