All Official: JV it is.

:wave:
Thinking about heading out if I can. and IF Im welcomed after dissin the bitches in the chat box. Where is Boone Rd.? I usually camp near the Buttes off (I think) Camp Rock Rd.. Havent been out there since Oct and Im not totally familiar with it. Can someone PM dierctions from Lucern, Bear Valley Rd.,I believe it is called?
Thanks!:ride:

shame on those stubid little punks! :naughty:
Thinking about heading out if I can. and IF Im welcomed after dissin the bitches in the chat box. Where is Boone Rd.? I usually camp near the Buttes off (I think) Camp Rock Rd.. Havent been out there since Oct and Im not totally familiar with it. Can someone PM dierctions from Lucern, Bear Valley Rd.,I believe it is called?

Boone Rd. is at the far East end of JV. Just go your normal way, but instead of turning on Camp Rock Road to go to Cougar Buttes, stay on the 247 for about another 19-20 miles. You'll see the Boone Rd. sign, go left, and you're there.:thumb:

Boone Rd. is at the far East end of JV. Just go your normal way, but instead of turning on Camp Rock Road to go to Cougar Buttes, stay on the 247 for about another 19-20 miles. You'll see the Boone Rd. sign, go left, and you're there.:thumb:

Is that the same road that takes you to that lake bed on your left several miles in? I blieve it is Anderson? < not sure SO F'ing far for me!

Hey Sun.
Surprised Timoyz hasn't Chimmed in here but I Think you posted after his usuall 5:40 am posting time. Boone is past Camp Rock about 15 miles or so maybe a bit more.Tim can probably clear that up a little more. Once on Boone you can't miss us.I can shoot you GPS numbers when I get home from work if you want.I leaving tonight so I'll shoot ya my # if you need it.I'm pretty sure DirtDiva is coming out and I talked to Dave last night about directions.Hope you can make it.This Is looking like a Good DBA get together.

Talk to ya later.

Is that the same road that takes you to that lake bed on your left several miles in? I blieve it is Anderson? < not sure SO F'ing far for me!

Camp Rock Road also takes you to Anderson. Actually, it's about the same, time ways going to Means (Boone Rd) as going to Anderson. Doing 65 down the highway, eats up that last 20 miles.:noidea:

Hey Sun.
Surprised Timoyz hasn't Chimmed in here but I Think you posted after his usuall 5:40 am posting time. Boone is past Camp Rock about 15 miles or so maybe a bit more.Tim can probably clear that up a little more. Once on Boone you can't miss us.I can shoot you GPS numbers when I get home from work if you want.I leaving tonight so I'll shoot ya my # if you need it.I'm pretty sure DirtDiva is coming out and I talked to Dave last night about directions.Hope you can make it.This Is looking like a Good DBA get together.

Talk to ya later.
You need another cup of coffee. :moon:

:smirk:

Hey Sun.
Surprised Timoyz hasn't Chimmed in here but I Think you posted after his usuall 5:40 am posting time. Boone is past Camp Rock about 15 miles or so maybe a bit more.Tim can probably clear that up a little more. Once on Boone you can't miss us.I can shoot you GPS numbers when I get home from work if you want.I leaving tonight so I'll shoot ya my # if you need it.I'm pretty sure DirtDiva is coming out and I talked to Dave last night about directions.Hope you can make it.This Is looking like a Good DBA get together
Talk to ya later.

Ya...I talked to Diva yesterday. Please PM your number so I have someone's contact info out there besides Diva's who has never been there before. I think I've been out there before off Boone, its just been a loooooong time.

After re-reading our posts, I'm confused.:busted:
When you go to "The Buttes", you go out Bear Valley Road, which turns into hwy 18/247. You go through Lucerne, and go straight at the stop sign, then take a left onto Camp Rock Road, take it to Granite Road(dirt), and go right up to the campsites. If you continued on Camp Rock, it turns to dirt, and that takes you to Anderson Dry Lake. So, for this trip to Means Dry Lake (Boone Rd.), stay on 247, and go 19 to 20 miles (19.4 I think) past Camp Rock, and that will put you at Boone.:ride:

After re-reading our posts, I'm confused.:busted:
When you go to "The Buttes", you go out Bear Valley Road, which turns into hwy 18/247. You go through Lucerne, and go straight at the stop sign, then take a left onto Camp Rock Road, take it to Granite Road(dirt), and go right up to the campsites. If you continued on Camp Rock, it turns to dirt, and that takes you to Anderson Dry Lake. So, for this trip to Means Dry Lake (Boone Rd.), stay on 247, and go 19 to 20 miles (19.4 I think) past Camp Rock, and that will put you at Boone.:ride:

Got it, thanks! I just now tried to post a great map I found but couldnt figure out how to post it:banghead:
Hope to see you out there.

Not sure if I'll be able to breakaway to ride you all since I'm the only rider...the others do it "on all fours" and I don't mean quads :smirk: but still want to meet and greet...