All Official: JV it is.

Ahh man. I got alot done this weekend with the site being down.All vehicles including bikes are washed. Changed the oil in all bikes and the Genset on the trailer.Replaced the fresh water fill hose on the trailer.That was a Pita! and are all packed up except for the bikes. And celebrated Chris's 18th B-day. 2 days of work to go and I'm outta here.:ride:

Ahh man. I got alot done this weekend with the site being down.All vehicles including bikes are washed. Changed the oil in all bikes and the Genset on the trailer.Replaced the fresh water fill hose on the trailer.That was a Pita! and are all packed up except for the bikes. And celebrated Chris's 18th B-day. 2 days of work to go and I'm outta here.:ride:

I'm right there with you. Everything is ready to go, but I've got 4 days to go.:foul: I should be there around 8:00, Friday morning. It looks like we are going to have killer weather.:banana:

I'm right there with you. Everything is ready to go, but I've got 4 days to go.:foul: I should be there around 8:00, Friday morning. It looks like we are going to have killer weather.:banana:

Speaking of weather...Payloans buddy in JV said he was using his A/C on Friday and it snowed early Sunday AM. The guys on GOFASTBRONCO.com said it had snowed down to 2000 ft. We saw the black clouds coming in when we left Sat eve. That's crazy...this weekend is suppose to be sunny and in the mid 80's. :thumb:

Have fun guys. Me and the Misses are headed out to Spangler for a few days. Ride safe, and take pictures of the Rackster dumping it in camp. :P

OK, so when and where and what is this ride? And who's welcome?

And what kind of riding? Vets? Whipper-snappers? Families? Big-boy epic loops? Old-fart bench racing?

Sunday too?

OK, so when and where and what is this ride? And who's welcome?

And what kind of riding? Vets? Whipper-snappers? Families? Big-boy epic loops? Old-fart bench racing?

Sunday too?

Hey Krannie.:thumb:

I think the title says it all on location and who,what and where. Mostly the over the Hill Gang.:smirk: And Families.I think MXDirtDiva and Dave and a few Thumpettes/Adettes Are gonna come out. There most defintely will be some big loops(big boy rides) and some Family rides.Don't know about any D-37/38 Vets. There will be some teenagers around. My two boys (17-18) Timoyz's son (15- 16 ?) And not sure who the adettes have for youngsters. Oh yeah and defintley some Old fart Bench racing.:prof:
You of course are more than welcome. Come on out and :ride:.

Have fun guys. Me and the Misses are headed out to Spangler for a few days. Ride safe, and take pictures of the Rackster dumping it in camp. :P

We are not attending this ride so there will not be any photo's of me falling over in camp. :prof:

There will be no Rackster on this one.He's going to Pismo.:moon:

Pismo without the bikes!!!!!!! :thumb: I will try to take some pics and post a NON-RIDE report :moon:

I wish we were heading to JV only been there once and would like the grand tour! It's a long haul for me to get there, about 350 miles.........................................................................................................

Enjoy and have a great time!

What are ya gonna take pics of ? :noidea: Why are you going there with no Bikes. :busted:

Bossoms ? :smirk:

No Roostie in the Sand ? :lame:

Team Scar:Ped ?

Nude Sun bathing ? :shocked:

Digging for clams. :busted:

Bowl of Clam Chowder ? :)

Sand in the Crevice ?:moon:

Checking old Faithful ? :naughty:

Reading and brushing up on Moto Skills .:prof:

Some Surf Fishing ? :thumb:

Getting burried in the sand for Fun ?:banana:

Whale Watching ? :smirk:

Why are you going there ?

Have fun ! What ever you do! Oh yeah ! take some Pics.:thumb:

:smirk: :smirk:
What are ya gonna take pics of ? :noidea: Why are you going there with no Bikes. :busted:

Why are you going there ?

Have fun ! What ever you do! Oh yeah ! take some Pics.:thumb:

All the above! I thought you said you weren't going to tell anyone about our little get away weekend :lol: