All Official: JV it is.

I had some PM's on what's it gonna be. JV it is! off of Boone Rd.First camp spot after the wash bridge on the left.Weather looks to be great!:thumb:I will be out there Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning. Looks like some Addettes might show. I believe Timoyz, Rolls, Rhino Roof,Are in on this and Payloan and Rez rider will be around somewhere. On the Rez that is. Come out and Ride.:ride: Pm me if you need directions or a cell number.

I had some PM's on what's it gonna be. JV it is! off of Boone Rd.First camp spot after the wash bridge on the left.Weather looks to be great!:thumb:I will be out there Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning. Looks like some Addettes might show. I believe Timoyz, Rolls, Rhino Roof,Are in on this and Payloan and Rez rider will be around somewhere. On the Rez that is. Come out and Ride.:ride: Pm me if you need directions or a cell number.

Any more than that head count and you're gonna have to have a chase (beer) truck...if you drop by! :P

I don't know but I've tried to miss them most of my life.:snore:

I know what you mean...we actually bought this one. It was the Catholic Mission of Johnson Valley in the San Bernardino Archdioses. Now it's The REZ !

Don't want to give to much info then everyone will want to come over.........

Ill be there either Fri night or early Sat thru probably Sun. early afternoon. Cant wait. If I can get Fri off I might be able to get there early on Fri. :ride:

Ill be there either Fri night or early Sat thru probably Sun. early afternoon. Cant wait. If I can get Fri off I might be able to get there early on Fri. :ride:

Uhhhhh ? I don't count chickens before they hatch. Hope it's early enough Saturday before the big one.:P

Oh like last weekend who was ready when I got to there house.( NOT U) ILL be there before your ready by Sat you probably wont be able to ride you ll be to woooopd by then and want to lay around camp.:P Right back at YA.

Oh like last weekend who was ready when I got to there house.( NOT U) ILL be there before your ready by Sat you probably wont be able to ride you ll be to woooopd by then and want to lay around camp.:P Right back at YA.

Well I woulda been ready if ya woulda called before you loaded up.:P

I'm just wondering if yall even maket it.:busted: