Obama don't ride...

But apparently he's got a sand rail... :smirk:

e5e14d4b.jpg

It a presidents day shirt from Dumont 2008... I'll get a pick of the whole thing tonight it's got all the candidates on it...lol. Totally forgot about it till my dad wore it today.

i say get him on one... maybe it will "accidentally" fly off a razor back crash, light on fire then explode into a million little pieces.:devil:

Why the hell would they put that liberal piece of shit on a dune shirt? He would probably have the dunes closed tomorrow if he could. The worst part is we still have two more years of that douche bag. If ignorant America doesn't re-elect him for some more "change". Hell maybe they could give him the Nobel Peace Prize for no F'ing reason again. Did I mention I think he's a douche bag? :rant:

James

Staff member
Why the hell would they put that liberal piece of shit on a dune shirt? He would probably have the dunes closed tomorrow if he could. The worst part is we still have two more years of that douche bag. If ignorant America doesn't re-elect him for some more "change". Hell maybe they could give him the Nobel Peace Prize for no F'ing reason again.
:thumb: That's what I was trying to figure out. :noidea:
Did I mention I think he's a douche bag? :rant:
:lol: Get in line buddy, and from what I hear the line's pretty long.

James

Staff member
Obama has no business being on an off-roading shirt. :bonk:

Obama has no business being on anything :smirk: that's all I have to say about that:prof:

i say get him on one... maybe it will "accidentally" fly off a razor back crash, light on fire then explode into a million little pieces.:devil:

or maybe you will ram him and cause all of that with a lighter and some gas :smirk:

Why the hell would they put that liberal piece of shit on a dune shirt?.....Did I mention I think he's a douche bag? :rant:

Obama bin ladin can suck one, along with all other politicians.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Why all this hate speech?:noidea:

Wait I think I quoted myself :bonk: Never mind, as you were. :P