Pro Oakland Supercross 2014

What the double Hockey sticks is going on here? Im not gonna defend CDA. Ive never met the man but Ive known who he is via this forum for a while. And while he claims to be a stand rider, or Lawn chair desert observer. I know the guy can ride. And can probably out ride a lot of folks that are members in this forum. Dont poke the sleeping tiger. :stirthepot::boxing:

What the double Hockey sticks is going on here? Im not gonna defend CDA. Ive never met the man but Ive known who he is via this forum for a while. And while he claims to be a stand rider, or Lawn chair desert observer. I know the guy can ride. And can probably out ride a lot of folks that are members in this forum. Dont poke the sleeping tiger. :stirthepot::boxing:
Here kitty kitty kitty :lol:

:kick:

What?! You're not going to defend me. Dang it! I thought this place was family?

Thanks for the compliment on my riding ability, but I'm sure I run sweep to most everyone on this site.