Now thats some Ape Hangers

There is no way i would go 65 pluse on the highway like that . Takes balls you got to give him that.:thumb:

All balls, no brains.............Like I said, I really like a nice Harley but that to me is WAAAAAY over done plus like I also said I don't hangers anyways so even if they were legal he'd get the :thumbsdown: from me...but he aint gonna care! :rant: :rant: :rant: DONE!

The first mod I made to my POS CM400 street bike was to toss the crappy high swept back bars. It made my wrists hurt in less than five miles. I looked around the garage and found a slightly bent old handle bar from my XR. It was so much better,

The first mod I made to my POS CM400 street bike was to toss the crappy high swept back bars. It made my wrists hurt in less than five miles. I looked around the garage and found a slightly bent old handle bar from my XR. It was so much better,

lol you know when your a dirt bike addict when........^

:thumb:...those swept back bars also looked odd...a little out of place!