Now thats some Ape Hangers

HD-hr.jpg

:lol:

That guy should tattoo "I'm an idiot" on his forehead.

The real question is how long will it be till he can be referred to as "sigalert" when he goes down because he can't control his bike.

He could have at least run the pipes in line (parallel) with the "sissy bar".....what a hunk-a-shit...and I like Harleys but I hate hangers! :prof:

So I was wondering if that's legal, this is what I found -

Handlebar Height-
Alabama, Alaska, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia

MAXIMUM OF 15 INCHES ABOVE SEAT

So this guy rides around with blatantly illegal bars, looks like straight pipes, and the cops do nothing, but a dirtbiker out in the middle of the desert can - and does get cited for excessive noise. Nope, no bias there............

So I was wondering if that's legal, this is what I found -

Handlebar Height-
Alabama, Alaska, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia

MAXIMUM OF 15 INCHES ABOVE SEAT

So this guy rides around with blatantly illegal bars, looks like straight pipes, and the cops do nothing, but a dirtbiker out in the middle of the desert can - and does get cited for excessive noise. Nope, no bias there............

LEO's look for for the bars to be at shoulder height...MAX! I'm with ya on the noise part.....and any other minor infraction they dream up!