[Nov 7, 2013] The Rut (Harrison county, Ohio)

I must be living right...

In my first full week in my new job, (heavy equipment sales) I made more coin than I did in a month at my previous job!

Plus, I hit on a nice MILF customer of mine. She's a fitness freak with big natural fun bags. Taking her out to dinner and drinks tonight!

If I have to sacrifice a day of hunting this weekend afterwards, .....OK!

It's funny how quickly things can change in your life. This past May, I almost died and had my heart ripped out of my chest. This November, I'm kicking ass in a new job and (hopefully) banging a new chick tonight!

Life is good!

Not being sexist or biased however this "usually" doesn't go together!... :noidea:

Good luck on the date ........ :thumb:

I do. This one time I was just clicking off fifth gear on my KX500 racing up dead cow wash during the BtoV race in 87. As I click her in to 5th, I hit a boulder and the bike bucked :) me over the bars and I went flying through the air. As I was flying through the air in slow motion, I said "this is cool as fuck, I'm going to break myself when I land". I didn't but I put a gnarly dinger in the back rim so bad that you could see out the other side. That's when I said " Holy Shit!" And I have that captured in my mind forever.

:thumb: awesome story Buck and glad to see you out and enjoying yourself again.

Why is it that whenever its a gnarly crash it happens in super slow motion????? like really really slow??? :noidea:

I think everybody with a bow ought to go out and sit in the woods and take a long walk in northern America. The rut is on! It is fabulous with the fall colors and crisp fall air! I'm hunting my property, but also taking slow speed putts on trails and roads that just boggle the mind with the fall beauty! This past weekend, I have seen spectacular battles between bucks. Watched it for 20 mins or more! Flocks of turkeys! A bobcat nailing a bunny at dusk. GTFO! Awesome!
Do you ever stop and see something and say, "That's cool as fuck!"? And you take a picture with your mind, and you remember it forever? Holy shit! I had lots this past weekend! For me, it just makes everything trying in your present life dissolve. Life is good!

Nature continues to amaze me! I've seen some things in recent years that I never thought I would see in NJ....
Return of the Black bear and its hunting season :shocked:
return of Bobcat
the return of some mountain lion
the return of coyote,
the budding of a wolf population
never thought I would ever see river otter return and yet I did.... the boy and I watched them play for hours one day!
bald eagles have returned and are flourishing, had a nest on some property we owned..
these are just some of the things....

Great to see things are coming together for ya Buck! :clap: