[Nov 25, 2013] THANKSGIVING EXTRAVAGANZA 2014 (Ridgecrest, CA)

Younger ??? WTF... how much younger,, 2 years??? :cool:

As for tours.... go for it, let me know how it works out. :thumb:

As for What's A REZ? it is a shortened term for "reservation"... don't make me bring out the history books for you. My wife being of the Blackfoot Nation... felt it a perfect name once we bought it. :prof:

NEXT!!! :rolleyes:

Okay kiddies, current weather is some rain out there, with more likely tonight into Sat morning. Then clearing and warmer with the next chance of rain on Tday. Temps from the low to mid 60's daytime, high 30's at night. Perfect riding weather. The Antelope valley in a wierd twist could get snow tonight and tomorrow AM too. Bring it on.:prof:

2 days and counting...:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Forecast is for low 60's and low 30's with low percentage of rain and some low W starting next Wednesday. How come Geek has not put up this bit of information? Sounds like great conditions out there. :devil:
It has been up in the air all week with the weather models, but coming into focus now. After a bid of "W" the next 48 hrs, there does not seem to be any significant "W" event. But things may change as we get closer to the actual Tday.:cheers:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=35.49006492844419&lon=-117.62608334887773#.Uo4_NzHTn5o

Desert got some good rain yesterday, with even a flash flood warning near Red Rock and 14. After the next 24 hrs. things lighten up for some wet dez. (For Palmer), one and counting.:clap:

Rain, rain and more rain out there. Should be epic. Enough rain in fact that Redrock Randsburg Rd. was closed to flooding for 24 hours. Open now though. More rain thru tomorrow PM and then clearing. Will post where we end up tomorrow afternoon after I get set up.:wave:

To all of DBA and the knuckleheads going to Spangler.

Happy Thanksgiving week! Be safe and have a good time. Bruce, tilt one back for me. :hug:
Backatcha Gary.
To you and the family, Happy Tday too. And I will tilt back several.:cheers:

So I am up and the day has finally arrived. Along with that is the inch of snow.:banghead: Still raining out there in the dez too. This will likely be the last post till later today after camp is set up. To the rest of you, drive safe and hope to see you all. Hey Turtle dickhead, you still gonna come out and be camp bitch?:poke::busted:

Backatcha Gary.
To you and the family, Happy Tday too. And I will tilt back several.:cheers:

So I am up and the day has finally arrived. Along with that is the inch of snow.:banghead: Still raining out there in the dez too. This will likely be the last post till later today after camp is set up. To the rest of you, drive safe and hope to see you all. Hey Turtle dickhead, you still gonna come out and be camp bitch?:poke::busted:
I think I have to, can't let the case of chap stick I bought go to waste. Went to the dentist as well, sharpened up the bicuspids :devil: