NV No nothern Nevada DBA riders (except ME)

there is a story to that pic Sun.... PBK and i Use to play this online video game called Tribes. i took that pic at a radio tower outside of vegas at nelson and when i posted it on the Tribes Forums someone said "hey doesnt the landscape look like Tribes?" then someone photoshoped PBK into having jets on his boots and flying away ....LMAO.

there is a story to that pic Sun.... PBK and i Use to play this online video game called Tribes. i took that pic at a radio tower outside of vegas at nelson and when i posted it on the Tribes Forums someone said "hey doesnt the landscape look like Tribes?" then someone photoshoped PBK into having jets on his boots and flying away ....LMAO.

I want to see it enlarged, it's awesome!

Travace will have to post it cuz i don't have it anymore, yeah that was cool.
Wonder if smoke is goingto see this befor im out of town i want to go out for a ride this weekend wo0t! wo0t!

Original
flhboj.jpg

and the photoshop
HeavyJump.jpg

I got your post. But unfortunately Im not available this weekend

right on bro, its alll goood man we will have to hook up someday so you can show me some of these trails around here, looks like there are some awsome stuff up in tahoo too when the snow melts this sommer cant wait to start doin a little more riding hehe im just going to have to find a local job around soon wo0t wo0t. this over the road shits for the birds! hehe

Original
flhboj.jpg

and the photoshop
HeavyJump.jpg

look at that sexy son of a gun! heheh I can fly!!!! Nelson was a fun place to ride we did even scratch the serface i dont think there was a lot more to see out there. Im just going to have too find some better shit out here were i live now.

Travace will have to post it cuz i don't have it anymore, yeah that was cool.
Wonder if smoke is goingto see this befor im out of town i want to go out for a ride this weekend wo0t! wo0t!

I hope you got to ride PBK:ride:

Travace, that is great! I want to be that person. Can you give me some jets?

look at that sexy son of a gun! heheh I can fly!!!! Nelson was a fun place to ride we did even scratch the serface i dont think there was a lot more to see out there. Im just going to have too find some better shit out here were i live now.

i was watching the vids and i really want to go back with the skills i have now compared to then. i liked nelson but back then that place beat me up and sent me home crying to mommy. I want to ride down that crazy hill we did. i want to do some of the hill climbs i thought was crazy before.

i was watching the vids and i really want to go back with the skills i have now compared to then. i liked nelson but back then that place beat me up and sent me home crying to mommy. I want to ride down that crazy hill we did. i want to do some of the hill climbs i thought was crazy before.

"Sent me home crying to Mommie":lol::thumb:

Im sure you'd spank them all now Trav.