No More Sobe Bombs?

Well, it is dirt bike related, 'cuz it's almost a requirement that at least 1 Sobe bomb goes off in the campfire at a dirtbike get together (from what I have heard of course, have never actually been involved with that stuff, being illegal and all).
I heard that Sobe is changing over to plastic bottles, no more glass.
So DBA engineers, what bottle can be used instead? Just out of curiosity, of course.

Well, it is dirt bike related, 'cuz it's almost a requirement that at least 1 Sobe bomb goes off in the campfire at a dirtbike get together (from what I have heard of course, have never actually been involved with that stuff, being illegal and all).
So DBA engineers, what bottle can be used instead? Just out of curiosity, of course.

Liter bottles (any plastic bottle) work for the "dry ice and water" explosion! Never experienced a SOBE bomb.............WTF is it? :noidea:

Mickeys big mouth works great. All though lately we've been going big with a quart Miller bottle.:thumb:
TTTDay09101.jpg

TTTDay09103.jpg

Well since they are outlawing glass containers, you have a bigger problem than just Sobe. In general any glass container will work.

Anyhow Sobe is for amateurs.

Yeah. Chris was saying last time we went out he couldn't find any glass Sobe bottles.:cry: That's ok. There's a bigger better fix and the beer is more flamable.:smirk:

Rack. I sure have. It was real windy and it blew(blew up) the longs out of the fire and down wind. It looked like Bridal falls at Yosemite when they used to let burning logs go over the falls.

Timo, He's just one sick pup. I think he's talking about duds that just go pooff.:smirk: He really gets bumbed out when shit don't do a 70 ft fire ball.:shocked:

Well since they are outlawing glass containers, you have a bigger problem than just Sobe. In general any glass container will work.

Anyhow Sobe is for amateurs.

We started off small with Mickeys Big Mouth bottles, then moved up to the quart sized bottles. While I still enjoy the job of emptying the bottles :cheers: to get them ready, the thrill of the eruption is starting to wear off.
Next season, it's time to kick it up a notch or two with the big wine bottle. :devil:

bigboom.jpg