No more riding for me

ACCEPTED :D
into the local NROTC unit
however, I did sign a piece of paper that stated I will not participate in activities outside NROTC that may leave me physically impaired :(
Preparing the bike for a lonnnnnggggg storage soon :(
Although Im sad to not be able to ride for alonnngggg time, Im overjoyed because I worked my ass off to get in.

I may go for one last ride this saturday though :wink:

You could trip while walking and break your leg. I've known plenty of people in the service who still rode street and dirt.
I agree..... you seem overly eager to quit..... I would keep riding, as I feel more in danger while riding in a car then in the woods...

I agree..... you seem overly eager to quit..... I would keep riding, as I feel more in danger while riding in a car then in the woods...
In a way I am. I feel like Ive taken riding as far as I can, I lack the capability to become better than I am now and I just want a change of scenery

letsrace1.jpg

rearquarter.jpg

however, I did sign a piece of paper that stated I will not participate in activities outside NROTC that may leave me physically impaired :(
Although Im sad to not be able to ride for alonnngggg time, Im overjoyed because I worked my ass off to get in.

After all you ARE government property...GOOD LUCK

You could trip while walking and break your leg. I've known plenty of people in the service who still rode street and dirt.

True however they are doing so knowingly........my ex-son-in law (Air Force) got sunburned so bad he couldn't dress out and got in big trouble for it! THEN he dumped his street bike doing stunts...road rashed himself up real good....

James

Staff member

:thumb: Awesome and good luck on your endeavors.

To bad about the no riding though. :bonk: