Nike Fuel Band

Been looking at getting a pedometer, curious as to how many miles I walk/run at the track. :lol:
Pffst. good luck, every one of them i seen doesn't even come close to accurate...besides goof, if you are at the track shouldn't it be four times around is a mile :noidea: thats the way I always remembered it.

James

Staff member
Pffst. good luck, every one of them i seen doesn't even come close to accurate...besides goof, if you are at the track shouldn't it be four times around is a mile :noidea: thats the way I always remembered it.

Yeah but it at least gives you somewhat of an idea.

BTW :ride: track, not :run: track. :thumb:

I'd put an odometer on your dirtbike if you want to measure how much you're on the track. :poke:

I have one of these. Since I've got it I have been more active. It really gets me off my butt on days that I have been lazy because you can physically look down and see how much activity you've done based on the fuel bar. I enjoy it. I got it because I had a gift card to Nike. I suggest if you want to get one, wait a few months they are redesigning it with a bunch of new features including a heart rate monitor and stuff or just find one used and pay half price.