All Nice Weather This Weekend, 12-11

Alta Vista, county line, southside of Edwards, 8 miles west of 395, single track, sand washes, moderate hills, abandoned stuff.
Legal staging area and signed trails, and other stuff.
Saturday, arrive early, ride, pack it up around 1-2, back in town around 3.

Alta Vista, county line, southside of Edwards, 8 miles west of 395, single track, sand washes, moderate hills, abandoned stuff.

I'm out. I work Saturdays now, so maybe I'll sneak out Sunday, or even do a Baldy Mesa run on Monday. :noidea:

Hmmm, been a while since I've been riding around there. Not sure what my plans will be for the weekend, but that sounds like it could be a possibility.

I will be up there around 7am tomorrow. Carl, if you decide to go, they built one of those message / information boards at the entrance, so easy to find. I will be by the big joshua tree at the right leg where the road splits.
If you can't make it, no biggie. There usually is a couple of AV riders up there to ride with.
I just want to ride in some reasonably warm weather to make up for the Thanksgiving deep freeze, brrrrr.

IMAG0011-3.jpg

Rob, if you are coming out, it's the spot we stopped to talk to those other riders last time there, the actual staging area, not the spot up the hill. I don't think there is cell phone reception out there.
Yeah, mexican food would be great for lunch, I will follow you..........

I will be up there around 7am tomorrow. Carl, if you decide to go, they built one of those message / information boards at the entrance, so easy to find. I will be by the big joshua tree at the right leg where the road splits.
If you can't make it, no biggie. There usually is a couple of AV riders up there to ride with.
I just want to ride in some reasonably warm weather to make up for the Thanksgiving deep freeze, brrrrr.

IMAG0011-3.jpg

That pic looks very familiar. I think you gave away the answer to your post in the old Match Game thread. :P https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/pictures-video/858-ride-pics-match-game-14.html#post22389
I'd love to join you, but my bike just isn't up to it at the moment.:eek:

The End Of The Line 011.jpg