NFR, anyone follow it?

You have been roosted!
I am bringing a six pack of whoop ass! :moon:
Hey, I'll show you my guns too! :smirk:

Left= Thunder/six months in the hospital
Right= Lightning/sudden death
:boxing:

I honestly have a couple cans of Whoop Ass...I have the market on that stuff...the usual 6 oz can :rolleyes:, quart bottles, for the tougher ones, :thumb: gallon cans for the unwanted guests (popular for around the holidays), :devil: powder packages for the "on the go" whoop asser (in the event you need it when riding with certain individuals...JUST ADD WATER...:smirk:...currently in the R&D dept is the 55 gal drum version ... directed towards a workforce related use...depts not pulling their weight, etc...:prof:

I honestly have a couple cans of Whoop Ass...I have the market on that stuff...the usual 6 oz can :rolleyes:, quart bottles, for the tougher ones, :thumb: gallon cans for the unwanted guests (popular for around the holidays), :devil: powder packages for the "on the go" whoop asser (in the event you need it when riding with certain individuals...JUST ADD WATER...:smirk:...currently in the R&D dept is the 55 gal drum version ... directed towards a workforce related use...depts not pulling their weight, etc...:prof:

I have a 55 gallon drum just above the belt line. :smirk: