Newbie part 2 the return of the newbie....

Yeup, I am a newbie two, but I reckon I am and oldbie when it comes to dirt riding motor-cycles. My first time spotting one of the addictive pain machines, was up north in the Chicago area. While on a bus I spotted a yellow motorcycle with its high fenders and bumpy tires. I thought man what an odd machine. This was around 1980 and I had no idea that, that yellow bumble bee bike would cause my addiction. My name is Hondabro and I am a dirt bike addict...… from that point on it would be magazines and watching neighbors riding em' that I soon discovered what those smoking menaces were for. I later worked hard for a banged up cl-100, then a ke-175, then I got a break and bought a 76 yz-100 and worked hard for an 83-yz 100 brand new, now I was the cool dude! From there the bikes got bigger and my wallet became thinner, a few races, and a lot of crashes, im still hanging on 2 my cr's, nice n ripe vintage 89 and 85 cr-2fiddy r's. I am Hondabro!

Ah I just answered my question in the other thread. That’s trophy club park, also my avatar :)
Trophy club park, aka Marshall creek has shrunk in size, back in the 80's you could ride for miles, now its all fenced in, over grown with shrubs etc. The middle "track" is ok, but I miss the old school look......

Hey thanks but I don't actually even have anything to ride my size, just the kids bikes for the moment, a 1985 Honda QR50 and an 03 PW80 lol
My buddies had a z-50 1982 I think, and they loved it! I looked for one on the net and those bikes are going for high dollars. Wow! I think purchasing a name brand bike is getting expensive, the one I saw went for $800. dollars, Whew. Mini bikes are cool, you can ride em' anywhere.....

I'm pretty sure by now you know my name Gary, and yes I'm quite partial to an 80's Honda crosser as you know, I was 8 when these were being built and tested and raced in and from my uncles shop roundabout me every weekend, my first bike was an Atc70 at 4!
Jealousy gets you nowhere, :popcorn:
Are you feeling a bit blue? :poke::cry:
:lol:
You are a real kiss ass when it cums to Honda eh Red? :smirk:

I'm pretty sure by now you know my name Gary, and yes I'm quite partial to an 80's Honda crosser as you know, I was 8 when these were being built and tested and raced in and from my uncles shop roundabout me every weekend, my first bike was an Atc70 at 4!
Jealousy gets you nowhere, :popcorn:
Are you feeling a bit blue? :poke::cry:
:lol:
You don't need to cock block me Alex. Just keep it real.
At least we know that riding red, didn't make you sterile. :jacked: