Newb from San Jose, CA

Not sure...

Last I was actually inside Clear Creek was about 2 weeks before they shut the place down, April 2007? 2008? I met a bunch of people from TT there, including the B's, although I did not ride (injury). Before that I rode it a few times... 2006 Husqvarna is what I ride, and I am 'not young'.

I did go a few blm meetings in Holister, and a 'save clear creek event at the blm office which I think was earlier this year.

My mistake, wrong Dean. We will have to ride sometime.:ride:

Sup Gnarly-carl. That is a great name. You will need to make it farther south sometime and show me how Gnarly you are. I could use some tips...:smirk: Welcome to the site and watch out for Gold Fish (Rack) and his camera...:devil:

DBA.gif

Sup Gnarly-carl. That is a great name. You will need to make it farther south sometime and show me how Gnarly you are. I could use some tips...:smirk: Welcome to the site and watch out for Gold Fish (Rack) and his camera...:devil:

DBA.gif

Maybe you should travel north :prof:

DBA.gif

I'll take you up on that!