New Years Resolution

What is your new years resolutions?

Mine are:

1. Replace the word fuk with flip or freak,,, you know, like " What the flip is going on in here?" I have a bad habit of saying in front of the kids. I need stop :bonk:

2. Get back in the gym and get in shape,,,being lazy and holiday drinking/eating has taken a toll on me.

3. Ride my bike way more than I did last year. no brainer!!!:smirk:

4. Race in at least one race this year, Hardscramble maybe?? IDK yet :noidea:

4. Meet up with some of you guys and ride!!!!!!!:ride:

What are some of your resolutions?

James

Staff member
  1. Get back into the gym and train for the upcoming year, but :blah: :blah: we all know how this one goes. :lol:
  2. Ride more then 3 months this year. :ride:
  3. Make this the year that I stay out of the ER and also NOT meet my health insurance deductible. :bonk:
  4. Like Jackson I also have a "small" cussing problem that needs to go, :thinking: funny thing is that it only happens around a certain group of people. :(
  5. Keep up with my resolution from last year; no soda, coffee, or fast food (Subway doesn't count :P), this is actually the only one I've ever kept. :rocker:
  6. Make DBA an even more kickass site. :ride:

1. Finish my schooling to add that other degree to the mix (Should be done by August)
2. Get this damn shoulder back in shape so I can whoop ass on Rack and WG in their backyards this summer...:devil:
3. Put in lots off riding with my Son when he returns in August so there will be 2 CDAs to deal with come T-Day.
4. Pay off some bills.
5. Juggle having employees in 3 different locations.
6. Try to fit in as much riding as I can with my heavy travel schedule this year.
7. Buy my race Manager a Vespa (maybe in Pink):thinking:

I just want to have as good a year for 2011, as I did in 2010. I lived to see 2011. So my resolution is to live to see 2012, and have as much fun as possible doing it. My 2012 resolution will be identical to my 2011, but to see 2013. And so on.

I just want to have as good a year for 2011, as I did in 2010. I lived to see 2011. So my resolution is to live to see 2012, and have as much fun as possible doing it. My 2012 resolution will be identical to my 2011, but to see 2013. And so on.

whats all this talk of 2013, the wolds gonna end in 2012 dont ya know