new to this website.

Hello all. Great place. I see a bunch of familiar names. Always nice to see familiar names. I'll be visiting here a little more often.
I like single track, I hate tree huggers

Welcome Digest! :cheers: I see your an old :censored: like me! :smirk: Where are you from? I'm a single tracker too, and a tree hugger, but only by accident....sometimes. What kind of scooter?

:cheers: dgest! Do you have another screen name you go by? :thinking: I have an idea but am not positive based on your Extraction report:devil:
Hello all. Great place. I see a bunch of familiar names. Always nice to see familiar names. I'll be visiting here a little more often.
I like single track, I hate tree huggers

:noidea: Are you trying to say, "I wish I was, what I was, when I wanted to be what I am now." :thinking:
Easy there Rackster; it's better to have been a "has-been" than to have been a "never-been"!:prof:
Ofcourse, in my own case a "has-been - never-been" is not real impressive. :cry:

Hey Buckrun, I'm from So Cal. I ride a few bikes. I have a 06 YZ450, a 02 CR250 and just recently finished a basket case 01 KTM380mxc. All of which I ride during our bull sh_t RED STICKER, GREEN STICKER SEASON.

:cheers: dgest! Do you have another screen name you go by? :thinking: I have an idea but am not positive based on your Extraction report:devil:

I go by hillclimbguy on TT. I was part of the famous, not so famous, what ever you want to call it, Extraction Canyon, what were they thinking of! I was one of the 5 lucky guys who left his bike for a few days in a dead end canyon. I was lucky enouph to have my son with me. It was a great lesson to teach him. Dont follow your dad down a new canyon. Like I said on the extraction post. Its a great camp fire story.
It was 5 buddies going on a great ride, and some good single track. I would do again in a heartbeat.:banana:

Agreed they are great adventures and great lessons for all. The tales will live a long life and probably grow as time passes. We are headed back to the famous water crossing tomorrow but we are not crossing it that is for sure.
I go by hillclimbguy on TT. I was part of the famous, not so famous, what ever you want to call it, Extraction Canyon, what were they thinking of! I was one of the 5 lucky guys who left his bike for a few days in a dead end canyon. I was lucky enouph to have my son with me. It was a great lesson to teach him. Dont follow your dad down a new canyon. Like I said on the extraction post. Its a great camp fire story.
It was 5 buddies going on a great ride, and some good single track. I would do again in a heartbeat.:banana:

Agreed they are great adventures and great lessons for all. The tales will live a long life and probably grow as time passes. We are headed back to the famous water crossing tomorrow but we are not crossing it that is for sure.

Damn right we're not.:lol: Welcome Hill... uh Dgest.:thumb: