new to site from new york

Wats sup fellow members my name is rashaad and idont have a bike right now but i do know how to ride.im a beginner and im buying a 125 in the summer its between a cr125 and a kx125 .what do yall prefer me to get im 5foot 7 .

Wats sup fellow members my name is rashaad and idont have a bike right now but i do know how to ride.im a beginner and im buying a 125 in the summer its between a cr125 and a kx125 .what do yall prefer me to get im 5foot 7 .

Welcome to the site!

Pick a bike based on what you like and how comfy you feel on it... Then go from there :thumb:

5'7" 165
5'7" 200
5'7" 250
5'7":panic:

Oh yeah, welcome to the site... where in Zoo York do you live?

Thanks guys i love the the rm125 alot my cousin lets me practice on his banshee but i stop riding because i broke my shoulder.whats the price range on the 125 bikes

5'7 245 and i live in queens new york

If you are in fact in the same league as .... PALMER (you see how I threw him under the bus???), you may consider going to a bigger bike, no less than a 2fiddy then again... what type of terrain will you be riding on? :wiggle:

If you are in fact in the same league as .... PALMER (you see how I threw him under the bus???), you may consider going to a bigger bike, no less than a 2fiddy then again... what type of terrain will you be riding on? :wiggle:

The whole reason I ride a 520 and "YOU" ride a 570. So, why is it you decided to pick a bike with 1lb per CC, while I picked 1/3lb per CC? :P