New to me cr500

CR stands for C*** Ram and AF stands for Ass F**k
There is no denying that a CR or KX500af is the top rated build people do more than you know. I love how people continually moch and cut down the CR and KX500. This is what happens when people can not eccept a good challange or a better bike in all. Or its just because they feel they will not be able to be eccepted as a true motocross bike. GUESS AGAIN. Just watch the John Dowd KX500 video I posted earlier today. That was a 2004 KX500 steel frame. It does not look to me like he is haveing any troubles taking the inside line in the corners. There are hundreds of video's of reputable people racing them. And winning.. Why don't you stop cutting them down and just watch the footage. The 500cc two-strokes are for those who hate paying almost 2000 for just a top end rebuild or over 900 bucks just for a pipe. A rebuild with new parts no cutting corners just to make it run good enough to sell to the next unsespecting rider. Will cost you over 1800.

It's funny you say ASS F*CK. Cuz normally the ones who Get the ASS F*ck are the ones buying used newer bikes. Trying not to sound so biouse. I see it all the time. They buy a bike get all pumped and then; They head to the track before the day is done they have all kinds of mechanical failers.

There is no denying that a CR or KX500af is the top rated build people do more than you know. I love how people continually moch and cut down the CR and KX500. This is what happens when people can not eccept a good challange or a better bike in all. Or its just because they feel they will not be able to be eccepted as a true motocross bike. GUESS AGAIN. Just watch the John Dowd KX500 video I posted earlier today. That was a 2004 KX500 steel frame. It does not look to me like he is haveing any troubles taking the inside line in the corners. There are hundreds of video's of reputable people racing them. And winning.. Why don't you stop cutting them down and just watch the footage. The 500cc two-strokes are for those who hate paying almost 2000 for just a top end rebuild or over 900 bucks just for a pipe. A rebuild with new parts no cutting corners just to make it run good enough to sell to the next unsespecting rider. Will cost you over 1800.
my top end rebuild wasn't 2000. my total motor rebuild and suspension revalve was 1750 if I remember right....

Plus don't forget to mention, the CR and KX500's are a cheaper atlernative. You do not need to convert to an aluminium chassi to be competitive on a CR or KX500 for this type of racing.

Doesn't really matter because after the initial purchase they turn around and dump 10k+ into the bike for braking, suspension steering, porting, ceramic bearings and a profound list of titanium parts and performance levers....
I nearly shit myself when I found out how much my buddy sunk into his 250f for this..... Almost as much as his Daytona 200 race bike.....

Doesn't really matter because after the initial purchase they turn around and dump 10k+ into the bike for braking, suspension steering, porting, ceramic bearings and a profound list of titanium parts and performance levers....
I nearly shit myself when I found out how much my buddy sunk into his 250f for this..... Almost as much as his Daytona 200 race bike.....
Don't forget the SikkAssgrafix :thumb: