New to forum

Hey guys been looking on this site for awhile so to hell with it I thought I'd sign up. Currently a college student. I fix bikes on the side as a job LOL! Can be fun sometimes, other times not so much. I race and ride pretty frequently. I have been racing motocross for the past 2-3 years and this year I am going to try and race a whole series for woods and do a GNCC at Unadilla come sept. Hopefully this site has a lot of great info and you guys can help me out!!

2013 Rmz250. i raced it a few times, but wasn't able to race that much last year because I have bulging discs in my back from a crash I had riding down in FL. I also ride a 2002 RM250, but I plan on selling it to get a newer YZ250 to race in the woods this year

Attachments

• IMG_3678.jpg
    IMG_3678.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 7
It was a post about a YZ, and since your such a YZ guy, and the "YZ Doctor", I figured you would chime in.
I am however a bit surprised to see that you recommend an RM over the YZ.

Always take the zook over the yami. Superior machine. Yammi has way more off-roading support though and still an excellent machine.

It was a post about a YZ, and since your such a YZ guy, and the "YZ Doctor", I figured you would chime in.
I am however a bit surprised to see that you recommend an RM over the YZ.
Although this knucklehead that posted under you "thinks" it is a superior machine he is wrong on many accounts. A superior machine would still be in production if the demand was there. Zook did have a close running tie (and a nudge above) with Yamaha but that is because they really knew how to set up the steering (rake etc.) to make it turn on a dime. I would still hold Yamaha above the zook for the engine, suspension, support, and it is still in production. But if I had a zook, I would not "replace" it. I would just add the Yamaha to the stable.
Always take the zook over the yami. Superior machine. Yammi has way more off-roading support though and still an excellent machine.
:blah::blah::blah::moon::kissass: :moon::blah::blah::blah::moon::kissass::moon:

:wave:

Welcome! That's a nice bike you've got there :) I've seen a couple of guys at the track running their RM's. From what I've heard from those guys, even the older years ('02, etc.) they claim are far easier to handle than the YZ's.

See you around :)