New to DBA

:lol: - Race. Oh he's coming out now. He called me out and it is on!

I think I need to talk to James and have him change your screen name to Race aka CDA.

What do you mean calling you out? The truth may be painful, but it's never the wrong anwser. :wink:

Hi Everyone. Recommended from the OTHER site, haha. Live in Idaho, recently left Cali. Riding gettin all screwed up there. Outstanding riding here. We love to camp and ride, or is it ride and camp, can't remember anymore--to old!!

Age is a good thing sometimes.

Welcome Dee Perry...hope you enjoy your stay! :P AND it's riding and camping...main objective is to go riding and not have to drive back and forth therefore you camp. :prof: Age is good...when it comes to whiskey and wine (in that order)! You'll like it here IF you like giving/getting little jabs here and there to and from people you hardly know.

Welcome Dee Perry...hope you enjoy your stay! :P AND it's riding and camping...main objective is to go riding and not have to drive back and forth therefore you camp. :prof: Age is good...when it comes to whiskey and wine (in that order)! You'll like it here IF you like giving/getting little jabs here and there to and from people you hardly know.

hey rez :finger: :P

See that is exacty what rez is talking about :smirk:

:shocked:

Bring IT :devil:

The under 30 group is growing. :thumb::P

Oh, it will be brought....Somewhere around Thanksgiving :devil: I am always up for giving the youngsters a smack down....:moon:
And you are right, the Under 30 group is growing.......growing Old!!!:smirk:

Damn forgot about the Thanksgiving trip. :bonk: That's supposed to be a VACATION for me, just remember if something happens to me out there, no more DBA. :smirk:

Look who's talking, Gramps.

BTW how old are you?:thinking:

We will go gentle..:devil:

Damn! Did you just say that? Then you want me to reveal me age? Hell No, it's on buddy. I will tell you this, I am older then the dirt you will be eating... because I will be tripping you with my cane.

Don't worry Race (aka CDA) Jaime will chicken out, he won't be here for Turkey Day festivities.:prof:

:lol: - Race. Oh he's coming out now. He called me out and it is on!

You'd better be there. :prof:

Damn I can't wait till Turkey Day. :bonk: Will finally be able to meet some of you knuckleheads. :thumb:

:lol:

I think I need to talk to James and have him change your screen name to Race aka CDA.

What do you mean calling you out? The truth may be painful, but it's never the wrong anwser.

Race & Jaime - I think we hijacked his welcome thread!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Don't Worry about hijacking. When your as old as I am you call it rambling-- and by the way that's good. I do have to ask though--whats up on T-Day? Something about kicking some young guys butt? I'm in!!! HAHA

Don't Worry about hijacking. When your as old as I am you call it rambling-- and by the way that's good. I do have to ask though--whats up on T-Day? Something about kicking some young guys butt? I'm in!!! HAHA

depends on how old you are as you could be the "young guy" :P

come up and ride some single track with us and then tell me how young you feel :rant:

i Said THIS place... not THAT place :P

i am sure i will get my ass handed to me by a bunch of farts... im still in the process of getting my fat ass in shape.

Damn forgot about the Thanksgiving trip. :bonk: That's supposed to be a VACATION for me, just remember if something happens to me out there, no more DBA. :smirk:

Look who's talking, Gramps. :P

BTW how old are you?:thinking:

Just be sure you do a will and sign the sight over to WilliamsB. Lol