New to DBA

Hi Everyone. Recommended from the OTHER site, haha. Live in Idaho, recently left Cali. Riding gettin all screwed up there. Outstanding riding here. We love to camp and ride, or is it ride and camp, can't remember anymore--to old!!

Age is a good thing sometimes.

James

Staff member
Hi Everyone. Recommended from the OTHER site, haha. Live in Idaho, recently left Cali. Riding gettin all screwed up there. Outstanding riding here. We love to camp and ride, or is it ride and camp, can't remember anymore--to old!!

:lol: I think you'll fit right in with most of these guys :smirk:

:cheers: Welcome and thanks for joining. :thumb:

Welcome DP :wave: and yes, us Old Guys need to stick together, so we can clothes line the younger guys...:smirk:

:shocked:

Bring IT :devil:

The under 30 group is growing. :thumb::P
Oh, it will be brought....Somewhere around Thanksgiving :devil: I am always up for giving the youngsters a smack down....:moon:
And you are right, the Under 30 group is growing.......growing Old!!!:smirk:

James

Staff member
Oh, it will be brought....Somewhere around Thanksgiving :devil: I am always up for giving the youngsters a smack down....:moon:
Damn forgot about the Thanksgiving trip. :bonk: That's supposed to be a VACATION for me, just remember if something happens to me out there, no more DBA. :smirk:
And you are right, the Under 30 group is growing.......growing Old!!!:smirk:
Look who's talking, Gramps. :P

BTW how old are you?:thinking:

Don't be putti'n 30 somethi'n in to the old catigory cuz I'm not grumpy, brittle, stink, wear depends undergarments none of that shit......................
23rmj9y.jpg

Oh,and by the way
34q3aqp.jpg
Dee Perry !!!:banana::banana::banana:

Damn forgot about the Thanksgiving trip. :bonk: That's supposed to be a VACATION for me, just remember if something happens to me out there, no more DBA. :smirk:
We will go gentle..:devil:

Look who's talking, Gramps. :P

BTW how old are you?:thinking:
Damn! Did you just say that? Then you want me to reveal me age? Hell No, it's on buddy. I will tell you this, I am older then the dirt you will be eating...:smirk: because I will be tripping you with my cane.

Damn! Did you just say that? Then you want me to reveal me age? Hell No, it's on buddy. I will tell you this, I am older then the dirt you will be eating...:smirk: because I will be tripping you with my cane.

Don't worry Race (aka CDA) Jaime will chicken out, he won't be here for Turkey Day festivities.:prof:

James

Staff member
:focus: Again :rolleyes:

Welcome to DBA, DEE :wave:

:lol: Hey wasn't sure If I could get away with calling you gramps, if not gramps then maybe pops. :smirk:
Don't worry Race (aka CDA) Jaime will chicken out, he won't be here for Turkey Day festivities.:prof:
:finger:

:smirk: