New tire?

I don't think I could ride on anything but a good set of knobs. I just put another Bridgestone Gritty on the back along with the Dunlap MX51 up front. I like to ride hard in the turns and this set up sticks good. And from what my riding buddy told me, don't get behind me because that back end puts out a big roost. :naughty:

I don't think I could ride on anything but a good set of knobs. I just put another Bridgestone Gritty on the back along with the Dunlap MX51 up front. I like to ride hard in the turns and this set up sticks good. And from what my riding buddy told me, don't get behind me because that back end puts out a big roost. :naughty:

I know I've said this in some other thread however back when I had my TT500 (desert sled) I modified it for better handling (air-forks, banana swing arm, laid down fox shocks,.....I (we, my buddy and I) also mounted a 6" wide Cheng Shin knobbies on our bikes...talk about roosting....:shocked: it would throw chunks, rocks, small boulders......whoever rode behind us which was seldom ALWAYS came back with welts and a few choise words for me and my buddy! :foul:...it was fun! :smirk:

I'm running some Pirelli scorpions on the YZ with good results so far. I have a Metzler ISDE on the front of the modded TTR and MX71 out back. I really like the way the ISDE sticks up front and the 71 out back worked good as well.

I was admiring my Bros Michelin on Sunday. That thing has to have near 500 miles on it, and trhe knobbies are still tall, and square. I think I might be switching from the Gritty next time around. :thinking: