new rider from cali

You ever been to parie? Where hangtown is. If its far dont go its so small and boring but it gets the job done.....i feel like ive heard that before :lol:
Nope, I am new to the Nor Cal area and I still don't have my bikes up here yet, so no exploring the new areas.

I'm 16 and from Yuba, I ride Prarie City sometimes. When I get my bike back together I'm sure you could use a spot on my trailer!
Fuck yeah dude im dying to ride haha just got my rm running so im ready but i have summer school 8 to 1 monday to thursday so that sucks. Hmu if you want though

hello people. im just your average trail rider tht likes to also ride tracks. im 16 and been riding for 9 years. I have a 2002 rm 250 and a 97 klx300r. im from California sacramento I ride Hollister hills, Carnegie, parie city, and forest hill. hmu if your near but I don't have a truck right now but you can give me a ride? haha peace
i have family in Tracy. looking at all those rolling hills every time i go out there i think about riding. if i ever tow the bike with me that way i will hit you up because its a place i have always wanted to check out.