RM-Z250 New plastics

I'm looking for some new plastics for my 2015 rmz 250. What's the best brand to buy.
Already? Way to hammer that thing. Or just looking to change it up? Polisport, Acerbis, etc is some good stuff. Depends on the quality you want and price. Palmer build YZ smokers every 5.5 minutes, he can weigh in on the plastics he uses and give his opinion.

UFO has a slight deformity in the front fender that needs to be corrected after install with a bungy cord or tape over the front of fender and pull it to the left. Polisprots I have never had a problem with, Cemoto are good but not made for all models, and Acerbis are good also. The choice is really yours and who makes it for your bike.
EDIT:
I use UFO for all white or black

Polisport for OEM blue/white

Acerbis is overpriced for what it is and fit/finish/quality is the same IMO

My personal YZ is Black UFO
My sons is White UFO
Zero problems with either except the slight curve to the right that is corrected over night.

Last edited:
I like UFO. I have them for my hill climb bikes. Had acerbis rear fenders and every little get off or loop out they broke right at the bolts. I've had my UFO rear fender for like 2 years, thing is like a rubber band, just pops back to normal. Love it