250 New plastics?

trying to get new plastics for my bike, preferably just the front and rear fender in white. someone told me to get a 2012 yz450 front fender because of the look, i want to stretch the look of my bike out. it looks taller than it does long in my opinion right now and the rear fender doesnt look anything of this decade... so any feed back would help a ton!!! heres some pics to show my current plastics. its a 1994 yz 250
dirtbike.jpg
dirtbike 2.jpg

Sir, the plastics look fine. If you don't want your bike to look like it's from the 90s then be a turd and buy a newer bike :smirk: Personally I think your bike is bad to the ass to the hole! WOOH! go AMERICA

92 - 99 is the plastics that will fit your bike. Do not think you will get a 2012 to mount up as the holes may not line up correctly or you may need to trim the fender so it does not hit the frame. If you do that, then it will look ghetto. Bike looks good, leave it alone, throw some gas in it and ride..:ride:

alright thanks for the advice. i broke the back fender last time i was at the track. didnt have the time to fix it so i guess ill just take the 450:/