All New Place for Eastcoaster Ride?

But in all seriousness I understand, I'm the only active southern east coaster. :thumb: Unless there are more of us? In that case SPEAK UP TURDS

And yes I know this is in the northeast section :P

Pk
those little mounds of dirt that are like 30ft apart..... those aren't little hill climbs... they are called jumps and the goal is to connect them, not roll over them

:smirk:
ok I will say it again, going around the same track 5 or 6 times :yawn: jumping the same jumps over and over :yawn: not sure why you not getting it. :noidea:

Last time Me, clay and Dylan road for 6hrs straight and didn't hit the same trail twice. Exploring is awesome!!

But in all seriousness I understand, I'm the only active southern east coaster. :thumb: Unless there are more of us? In that case SPEAK UP TURDS

Ugh...I guess I'm where ever you want to put me. :pout: Southern VA...close to the NC border and these "East Coast" rides are like 4 days away!

Pkok I will say it again, going around the same track 5 or 6 times :yawn: jumping the same jumps over and over :yawn: not sure why you not getting it. :noidea:

Last time Me, clay and Dylan road for 6hrs straight and didn't hit the same trail twice. Exploring is awesome!!

Hey grumpy pants! Relax or I'll have your boss hit you so hard you'll fart sideways for a week.
I like to hit some single track but my gig is moto! :ride:
So since Breezewood doesn't have trails anymore time to move on to the next track. We might end up on Kentucky...

Hey grumpy pants! Relax or I'll have your boss hit you so hard you'll fart sideways for a week.
I like to hit some single track but my gig is moto! :ride:
So since Breezewood doesn't have trails anymore time to move on to the next track. We might end up on Kentucky...

Not sure why you think I am being grumpy. :noidea: I am just being me, oh yeah that is me...grumpy :smirk:

Yeah we can do KY but the only issue have is half of our East coast riders are only 12 so they can't travel. It would be just you and me. I do have a great place to ride though. Dirty Turtle and Nickota race park. They are right next to each other. For 30 bucks you can ride two dirtbike tracks, two peewee tracks and about 350 acres of trails. Plus camping, but that cost extra I think. I think the track may offer free camping I am not sure.

Not sure why you think I am being grumpy. :noidea: I am just being me, oh yeah that is me...grumpy :smirk:

Yeah we can do KY but the only issue have is half of our East coast riders are only 12 so they can't travel. It would be just you and me. I do have a great place to ride though. Dirty Turtle and Nickota race park. They are right next to each other. For 30 bucks you can ride two dirtbike tracks, two peewee tracks and about 350 acres of trails. Plus camping, but that cost extra I think. I think the track may offer free camping I am not sure.
HEY! :foul:

Me and jer both got our license like a week after the crows ride this year, Im sure rays dad would let him ride down with us. So you could most likely count the kiddies in :thumb:

Me and jer both got our license like a week after the crows ride this year, Im sure rays dad would let him ride down with us. So you could most likely count the kiddies in :thumb:

If I asked my parents if I could drive from Ohio to Kentucky to go ride with a bunch of middle aged men from a dirt bike forum I think they'd look at me like I had two heads :lol: Your parents must be very lenient :shocked:

If I asked my parents if I could drive from Ohio to Kentucky to go ride with a bunch of middle aged men from a dirt bike forum I think they'd look at me like I had two heads :lol: Your parents must be very lenient :shocked:
ask them :lol:

Keep in mind ray's parents have met us and I assume enjoy our company lol

James

Staff member
:lol: Yes very true, however like Brian said we've all met his parents, some more than once. :thumb: