All New Place for Eastcoaster Ride?

Actually JYD's dad "Big Ray" aka Ray Sr AKA "The Wallet" mentioned to me several times that he really wants JYD to visit other tracks in other states to sample the talent and see where he lines up at on a more national level. :thumb: There's some fast kids there... Jax not included...

Actually JYD's dad "Big Ray" aka Ray Sr AKA "The Wallet" mentioned to me several times that he really wants JYD to visit other tracks in other states to sample the talent and see where he lines up at on a more national level. :thumb: There's some fast kids there... Jax not included...

Hey, I am not a kid so ofcourse you can't say I am a fast kid, but saying I am a fast old fart, well...I am not that either :pout:

If I asked my parents if I could drive from Ohio to Kentucky to go ride with a bunch of middle aged men from a dirt bike forum I think they'd look at me like I had two heads :lol: Your parents must be very lenient :shocked:
Its funny, the camp is almost all kids anyhow, a lot of fun.
Me and jer both got our license like a week after the crows ride this year, Im sure rays dad would let him ride down with us. So you could most likely count the kiddies in :thumb:
Yes they should be cool :thumb: Hell I get mine in July but I wouldn't let anyone drive my truck
ask them :lol:

Keep in mind ray's parents have met us and I assume enjoy our company lol
You got first hand momma Suppan care on the knee :thumb: How's it been anyhow?

He brought that up to me too, hence I want to go out on the pro track to see how I handle myself. The whole clan should be in for this one, with the exception I'm not in a spot to give up points in my series. Next year is the championship dash.

Its funny, the camp is almost all kids anyhow, a lot of fun.

Yes they should be cool :thumb: Hell I get mine in July but I wouldn't let anyone drive my truck

You got first hand momma Suppan care on the knee :thumb: How's it been anyhow?
I havent had a single problem in a long time, it was tender for a bit after the stitches were removed but id say by this time last year I had completely forgotten about it.