New old bike nut

Look, it's UK Jims YZ250
View attachment 28867
And then there are error reports.
With the uploaded or the bike :noidea::poke: Well done on the upload! Probably around 3 of 4 attempts at an upload fail cos my phones a bit shit! Not the server or domain issue just my phone!

No Mike, he hasn't said the word yet. But he is awful quite with that baby.
I hope all is well with the kid as there wouldn't be too many other reasons such a bike sits riderless!

Ok went back in time and I see not much has changed. You arsemunchers derail a guys intro, and big dan tried to be informative and got bulldozed. Why the fuck I have hung around d this long is beyond me. I’ll have a few more shots of Crown Royal and enjoy my drunken day. and maybe learn alone agin (naturally)
I never knew the line where he said he was going to throw himself off a tower but I can relate.
Fuck you all.
HAPLY THANKGIVING!

Ok went back in time and I see not much has changed. You arsemunchers derail a guys intro, and big dan tried to be informative and got bulldozed. Why the fuck I have hung around d this long is beyond me. I’ll have a few more shots of Crown Royal and enjoy my drunken day. and maybe learn alone agin (naturally)
I never knew the line where he said he was going to throw himself off a tower but I can relate.
Fuck you all.
HAPLY THANKGIVING!

there’s a long fucking line of fuckers wanting to fuck me over so I hope you don’t mind waiting for a long fucking time......Happy thanksgiving John.

Yeah a bunch of asshats on here. Hope you all had a great thanksgiving.

CDA Jr wants to to ride the LAB2V DS ride next year.....Wants me to ride with him....I think he wants me to pay the way more like it. Told him to Put it together and I'd show up...:smirk:

Well, new old bike nut reads wife says this and that, fuck what she has to say. Addicted to bikes and they return everything I give with positive reenforcement. They do what I want them to do and appreciably so. Beautiful riding weather in Texas, but it’s best to ride when you’re sober. And that ain’t happenin these days. Shit I’m drunk right now!
as soon as my divorce is final I’m pulling the trigger on this property I found.. cul
De sac border on 2000 acres of Corps of Engineers property where I can cut as many damn trails as I want. Won’t even need a truck ride stroagaht out of my yard. my good friend and neighbor who owns the property that I’m buying said he spoke to the CORP and said “cut as many trails if you want we don’t give a shit”. He already has a few 4 wheeler loops but no single track. I’m looking to mount a subframe chainsaw holder. Chomping at the bit cause until the judge words the final she owns half of what I own or buy. Holding pattern:pout:

Well, new old bike nut reads wife says this and that, fuck what she has to say. Addicted to bikes and they return everything I give with positive reenforcement. They do what I want them to do and appreciably so. Beautiful riding weather in Texas, but it’s best to ride when you’re sober. And that ain’t happenin these days. Shit I’m drunk right now!
as soon as my divorce is final I’m pulling the trigger on this property I found.. cul
De sac border on 2000 acres of Corps of Engineers property where I can cut as many damn trails as I want. Won’t even need a truck ride stroagaht out of my yard. my good friend and neighbor who owns the property that I’m buying said he spoke to the CORP and said “cut as many trails if you want we don’t give a shit”. He already has a few 4 wheeler loops but no single track. I’m looking to mount a subframe chainsaw holder. Chomping at the bit cause until the judge words the final she owns half of what I own or buy. Holding pattern:pout:

Sell sell sell or put yourself into soo much debt that she acquires half of that.