New Moderator (SRAD97750)

James

Staff member
With me being overwhelmed with the photo/video stuff as of late, I've had less time to stay on top of the daily happenings on the DBA forum. So after some consideration I've decided to add another moderator. Without further ado...I'd like to introduce the newest Moderator to the DBA Team... Big Dan aka @SRAD97750 ! :thumb:

@SRAD97750 will be in addition to our current mod @bobkyle2

So basically Dan (and BK) will be taking care of the :ban: so that I can focus more on the :camera:...:smirk:

Worth a post! #5,801
@James good move, I hope he can clean up some of the :BS: On 80% of the threads from the little kids bantering back and forth like little school girls.
@SRAD97750 do a good job and I'll make sure to put in a good word with management, to put you on payroll. I sure am glad you excepted the challenge, can I suggest some people to vote off the island right out of the gate? :wiggle::busted:

Worth a post! #5,801
@James good move, I hope he can clean up some of the :BS: On 80% of the threads from the little kids bantering back and forth like little school girls.
@SRAD97750 do a good job and I'll make sure to put in a good word with management, to put you on payroll. I sure am glad you excepted the challenge, can I suggest some people to vote off the island right out of the gate? :wiggle::busted:
Ooo Ooo pick me... PICK ME!!!!!!

Dang Palmer, I even like the little kids' banter!! It's a cackle. It reminds me of how lucky I was to grow up when it was harder for someone to come back in 5 to 10 years and remind ME of the stupid things I said. It is so much tougher now.

But to me it is nice that someone with an extensive mechanical background is more readily on tap. Thanks to me, said mechanical guru is going to be the west coast's newest authority on "classic goldwings". :banana::banana::banana:

I feel I should say something here as to try and remain on good graces. I suppose now is as good a time for me to :kissass:. I can only hope that I am not on the :ban: wagon. :hail: :hail: Congratulations Big Dan. :thumb:

Worth a post! #5,801

You're on thin ice buddy. Don't push it.
Really did you just say that to me. :picard: