New member.

:wave: Hey everyone. New DBA member here. I am a dad of a mx'er. My son Tylor has raced for 11 years now since 6 years old. Tylor knows williamsb27 that's why I came here to meet other great mx'ers. Looks likes a great site as Blake said it was. :thumb: I am from Missouri. :banana: so hopefully we can get more mo riders to come here.
Glad to meet you all. Let's promote our sport to more people like at schools. Help educate school kids about your sport and def please educate them about safety. A 8 year old died while riding a dang 4wheeler. Educate please. Talk to your local school about doing a semenair at the elementary. And move up from there. A safe sport is a healthy sport.
Steven bales. Motodad.

James

Staff member
No this is his dad. Tylor has his own. Or you can verify thru Blake. Since he knows both of us. And we all went riding this past weekend.
:thumb: Yeah I knew that you where the dad which is why I was asking if that's Steven Jr. On here we generally refer to a members kids with the dads user name with jr. behind it, as most people don't like using real names.

So any pictures or videos from this past weekend? Or at least a video of williams riding as he hasn't posted one yet. :smirk:

:thumb: Yeah I knew that you where the dad which is why I was asking if that's Steven Jr. On here we generally refer to a members kids with the dads user name with jr. behind it, as most people don't like using real names.

So any pictures or videos from this past weekend? Or at least a video of williams riding as he hasn't posted one yet. :smirk:

:lol: yeah tylor is jr. And the pics didn't go so well, I wasn't riding well either so wasn't worth a video :lol:

James

Staff member
:lol: yeah tylor is jr. And the pics didn't go so well, I wasn't riding well either so wasn't worth a video :lol:

On the contrary my dear sillyb! I think we could have lots of fun with a video of you not riding so well:smirk::P
:lol: I'm with Rack on this.

Hey Rack did you save a copy of that picture of SillyB & his GF. You know the one you kept making an a$$ out of yourself. :lol::cry::lol: Was that ever a funny conversation.