New member... Great site !!

Welcome! :cheers:

I used to ride them thar Huskys when they were the woods shiz! I see the exhaust is on still on the wrong side...would I still have to get off the bike for the left legged kick start? (Do they have kick starts?) :thinking: :smirk:

Thanks for the pics! Post up a ride report when you get the chance!:ride:

Hmmm, my hubby just uses his LEFT leg when he kicks his old KTM(which doesn't run now...) do you have a left leg?:noidea: :poke:

Yes! I have 2 legs, one of them is located on my left side! It's just that I'm right legged when it comes to kickin' a bike over! Now, if anyone ever came out with a "center leg" kick starter, I'm golden to fire up a seized 57' Panhead Harley with bad gas! :smirk:

:P :thumb: :lol:

:ride:

Yes! I have 2 legs, one of them is located on my left side! It's just that I'm right legged when it comes to kickin' a bike over! Now, if anyone ever came out with a "center leg" kick starter, I'm golden to fire up a seized 57' Panhead Harley with bad gas! :smirk:

:P :thumb: :lol:

:ride:

dang, what do I say to that:lol: talk abouta bump start

Hmmm, my hubby just uses his LEFT leg when he kicks his old KTM(which doesn't run now...) do you have a left leg?:noidea: :poke:

No kidding...the only time I might consider using my right leg is ............. well, I don't. Talk about being out of wack...I can't reach the right grip if I had to kcik with my right leg...I'd be better off finding a bi hill and bump starting it...:smirk:...:smirk:...:smirk:...

I was referred by someone on TT. This looks like a very cool place. I used a different screen name here.
The other site I used the name of my favorite Jazz guitarist who's first name is Joe. I think that people who were
unaware of the late, great Joe Pass thought that was my name but my name is actually Jerry. Glad to finally be here.

:rocker: :cheers: :USA: