New Member From Northern Va.

Hello All , I'm a real newb to all this, this is my first bike.I purchased an 98 RM 250 last week. I just need to find a place to ride . Please help!!!!! any Northern Virginia guys out here? Also can you guys tell me if paying 1200 was too much for this bike? Thank you guys in advance.

James

Staff member
Hello All , I'm a real newb to all this, this is my first bike.I purchased an 98 RM 250 last week. I just need to find a place to ride . Please help!!!!! any Northern Virginia guys out here? Also can you guys tell me if paying 1200 was too much for this bike? Thank you guys in advance.
Hey TJ, welcome to DBA. :ride:

Post up some pictures of your new bike.

BTW Kyle (bobkyle2) is the resident RM250 expert.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Nope, 1200 is a great price for a running late 90's MX.

Welcome! We hope you'll post some pictures!

What kind of riding interests you? -BIG DAN:thumb:

Welcome :ride: 98 RM250... Yummmmyyy ... Whats her name........... :blush:

RM :drool: .... 1200... Isn't bad most of the time... You can from them from 1990's-2003 for 1200$$ Just depends on the area and whats wrong with them. Post some pictures. Mike is the RM expert. lol I specialize in pre-96 RM's

Welcome!
1200 isnt bad... especially if it was clean, relatively stock and well taken care of. If all those are true then you did pretty good price wise... Dont cheap out on the oil mix at factory specs and enjoy...
I don't know of any Virginia riders, but James will fly you anywhere you want to go on Bobkyles dime...:cheers:

I think we have 2 guys from NOVA. TIRE and Collin (I forget his username).

I live in southern VA, but I try and stay as far away from northern Virginia as I can. :smirk:
An RM250 is a hell of a first bike! Good luck, and welcome! :wave:

If you are ever down here, I know some good places to ride.