New Member from NC (yeah a female)

welcome:thumb: there are some other good neck braces out there so the Leatt isn't necessary if its out of your budget. I should be the poster child for wearing a helmet I've had 7 concussions over the years and I'm thankful for safety gear haha like others have said get yourself some good knee pads or knee braces if your able chest protector is high on the list too mine has save me a bunch of times remember don't dress for the ride dress for the crash

Don't sell yourself short Sun, your still a freak, you just have a twin sister living on the East coast. :P[/QUOTE]

We're not freaks, were DIRT ADDICTS! :thumb:

James

Staff member
welcome:thumb: there are some other good neck braces out there so the Leatt isn't necessary if its out of your budget. I should be the poster child for wearing a helmet I've had 7 concussions over the years and I'm thankful for safety gear haha like others have said get yourself some good knee pads or knee braces if your able chest protector is high on the list too mine has save me a bunch of times remember don't dress for the ride dress for the crash
:thumb: I like that saying so much that I've had it for my sig for awhile now.:ride:

After doing some quick price checking, you can pick up the EVS for $100, or the Leatt & Alphinestars bass models for $285.
We're not freaks, were DIRT ADDICTS! :thumb:
That we are. :ride:

That is great your Hub supports you! Being a male dominated sport and getting into it alone it is hard to find people in the beginning. That is the beauty of forums! Once I found that (other forum) I finally found other ladies to ride with. In the beginning I was out there by myself. And most of the guys I'd run into on the trail were perplexed by me. I think I seemed weird to them out there alone. A few of them were cool and invited me along. But others were like huh? Xr200, older, married and a chick? Why would I want to ride with her? I can understand now why I wasnt everyone's (mostly dudes) first choice. But now that I have more skills and a better bike the response is better:smirk: I know if I were younger or single it wouldnt not have taken so long to acquire buddies. But it's all good now:banana:because I have more then enough peeps to ride with. And you will too! Keep looking and reaching out:thumb: Question.....for you married guys here....would you be ok with your wife riding with other dudes alone or in groups if you didnt ride? How about loading bikes and driving alone X country for 3 weeks? Not all guys are ok with it. Heck, I know some gals who wont even ride at all without their man. Lady, you and I are damn lucky! But my Hub knows if he tried to take riding away from me I'd turn into a psycho bitch from hell and honestly....probably bail from the relationship, even after 24 years!

Lets see some pics Lady!:ride:

Sun I wouldn't have any problem with it for weekends or whatever. The 3 weeks I may not like :shocked: But the rest would seem normal to me. My wife already hunts with other guys on her days off and goes with guys golfing and what not. Do I get frusterated sometimes when she would rather go hunting or riding with other guys over me ...Hell Yes! Flat pisses me off! Do, I do anything with other women? Nope! My wife's way to jealous for that. But the 3 weeks I thing would be a hard one. It would really depend on the details.

Now if I found a chick to ride with I bet money my wife would go more cause she would have a girl to talk to. She likes guys but sometimes there are girl things she wants to talk about.:thumb:

Welcommmmmmeeeeee Karen, Lady zook :thumb: we are glad to have you !!! :clap: as you can see we are "different" :moon: glad to have another lady in here, and just a heads up BEWARE of Redswr.... lol hes a leg humper :shocked: :lol: ooo no i diint hahhaahhaha

only with you dee... :smirk: :lol:

Welcome to the site Lady! I've been running the base level Leatte and have had plenty of bad crashes... no complaints yet :thumb: