New Member from NC (yeah a female)

:wave:Welcome..:thumb: I only have a few months of riding experience myself...I'm here to learn all the tricks to becoming a better rider from these fine group of riders....

:wave:Welcome..:thumb: I only have a few months of riding experience myself...I'm here to learn all the tricks to becoming a better rider from these fine group of riders....

I will be happy to school you in the dez in the near future :prof::devil::smirk::P

James

Staff member
I think what these guys are trying to say is Welcome to DBA ladysuzukirider. :thumb: :smirk:

And yeah it is getting a little "deep" in here. :smirk:

I will be happy to school you in the dez in the near future :prof::devil::smirk::P

:devil:

I'm looking forward to it....:smirk:

Now what KIND of education shall I give you :thinking:
I think what these guys are trying to say is Welcome to DBA ladysuzukirider. :thumb: :smirk:

Yes, Welcome to DBA :banana: Don't mind CDA he talks alot of smack and posts pics of some old dude racing. Claims the pics to be of him but who really knows :noidea: :P

And yeah it is getting a little "deep" in here. :smirk:

I have yet to have a "deep" conversation with anyone here.:prof: It's all fun :banana::lol:

:shocked: Ouch, I'm guessing that isn't from bikes though? Yes you're right a neck brace that costs $400-600 is a very small price to pay, especially when you have the misfortune of actually using it for its intended purpose. I currently wear the Leatt but I've heard that the Alphinestars one isn't as restrictive, might serve you better for trail riding. :thumb:

Besides the 2 givens (Helmet & boots), you might also want to check into knee pads (or braces if your budget allows), chest protector, and some MX pants as they'll over more protection then jeans. And of course the neck brace.

If you need help with adjusting the shifter just create a thread and we'll help you out.

Nope. I actually got my neck injury working in a nursing home of all places. Too bad I didn't have a neck brace when the guy turned my head around like an owl. Had the surgery 4 1/2 years ago. Riding my bike is the only thing other than spending time with my 3 yr old grandson that gets me stoked so I plan to get some pads and stuff so I'll be around to teach him to ride. Our budget is tight but my husband who doesn't ride wants me to go ahead and get something we can afford whenever I can during the winter months so I'll be safe and ready when Spring comes. By then I'll be itching to tear it up so yeah, I def need all the protection I can get. Thanks for the offer of help on the shift adjustment. I'll probably be posting a thread on that soon!:thumb: