New Member from Germany ^^

Well my name is Shaun, Used to live in TN and that's where I got my first bike,. A Crf 150...which got sold after 2 weeks (to small) and then got me a YZ 125...just so you know I don't like 2 Strokers :prof: So that got sold after 1 week. Got me a crf 250r 05 and loved it. Sold that 1 1/2 years later and got me a '12 Crf 250r....That would be my baby now...NO TOUCHING :smirk: Other then that I ride hopefully every weekend and raced a few times this year also. Next year shall be better though :devil:.

Now some pics! (That's if I do this correctly)

DSCF4916.JPG

547216_411452415561589_1900283694_n.jpg

Yes getting pelted the whole time isnt so fun
DSCF5310.JPG

Bilder+04+2012+051.jpg

^^^My "team" track, Its gigantic, But sadly this is usually how the ground is...and yes there are alot of rocks xD.

Welcome :cheers: .... Why did you move to Germany :shocked:

Nice bike... Y U NO LOVE 2strokes :cry: :naughty:

Thanks and Im a 4 Stroke guy :cool:

Welcome. We are glad to have ya!

Now check those valves!-BIG DAN:thumb:

Thanks and actually unlike on my 05 crf the Valves on this one are amazing, Honda really did good work this time. 58 Hours on the engine and the valves are still in clearance (changed piston at 50 and old one looked like new.)

Thanks Edge

Welcome Shaun. :cheers:

That's always good motivation to pull the holeshot and stay out front, especially in rocky dirt. :lol:

How different are the tracks/dirt from the States?

True, True....Next year I will be upfront "I hope :thinking:".

Some tracks are near like the USA ones, Over here we got more sharp corners, Big tables and a lot of straights (5th gear pinned jumps) what we don't have is what you see all the time in USA is nice big doubles/triples, They just don't have many over here, As you see in my pic that 15ft double double is the biggest double ive seen over here and not one triple yet xD...I think I might be riding at the wrong tracks :thinking:... But the biggest difference is coming to track prep....We rarely have any tracks that are prepped when its a training day...despite a water truck lol. Germans are greedy!:prof:

James

Staff member
True, True....Next year I will be upfront "I hope :thinking:".
You and me both. :thumb:
Some tracks are near like the USA ones, Over here we got more sharp corners, Big tables and a lot of straights (5th gear pinned jumps) what we don't have is what you see all the time in USA is nice big doubles/triples, They just don't have many over here, As you see in my pic that 15ft double double is the biggest double ive seen over here and not one triple yet xD...I think I might be riding at the wrong tracks :thinking:... But the biggest difference is coming to track prep....We rarely have any tracks that are prepped when its a training day...despite a water truck lol. Germans are greedy!:prof:
Don't you guys also how more flat corners, no bowl or berm'ed corners?

So your tracks are more hard packed?

Once you get out of the teenage years you tend to like tables more than big doubles and triples. :lol:

You and me both. :thumb:

Don't you guys also how more flat corners, no bowl or berm'ed corners?

So your tracks are more hard packed?

Once you get out of the teenage years you tend to like tables more than big doubles and triples. :lol:

We do have 90% flat corners but you can get some nice ruts in them so its all good...except when its hard packed and you just have dust to slide on :shocked:. Well they are unless they are prepped and watered which is very rare...sometimes in summer over here it gets so bad that the dirt isn't brown anymore its actually black due to the tires :ride:

HOWWWDYYY! I said that like an ole fashion redneck since you lived in TN, I figured you missed home :smirk: :wave: don't worry there are only a few spoiled brats around here that will only ride nice loamy, water tracks. The rest of us.... :ride:
:kissass: You saw me hit the finish in the mud you other mid-westies put your bikes away for.

:wave: Hey buddy, see you just got active around here. Haven't heard from you in a good while. How are you liking the bike?

Yeah, Its a cool website, I have been on here quite longer just as a guest though....couldnt remember my details xD. I have been doing good, My bike has been great best thing there is for me lol. (somehow that sounds sad....:smirk:) How have you been bud ?

HOWWWDYYY! I said that like an ole fashion redneck since you lived in TN, I figured you missed home :smirk: :wave: don't worry there are only a few spoiled brats around here that will only ride nice loamy, water tracks. The rest of us.... :ride:

Sadly I do miss and you just made it worse :naughty: xD j/k. Yeah I ride when I can no matter how the track is....Just I prefer nice moist dirt....its just nicer to fall on.... :thinking:.

German huh...

Guten Tag. Weiner. Ich bin DICK. Sheiße. Auf Weidersehen.

.....That's about all I got out of 3 years of German. :lol:

:lol: Seriously xD Not bad... you could live here almost !:smirk: