New member for San Diego

this is all new to me.... im used to being the noob on teh track who is always getting advice from the good riders. it wasnt long ago that all these DBA'ers where showing me all the things i was doing wrong.

All I can say to this is that you have listened and it has worked :thumb:
By all means I'm not pro or even near that.
I have been in few training classes held by Finnish pro MX riders so I know the theory but I just need the guts to put that in the practise.
Haven't found my balls yet, though:rolleyes:

All I can say to this is that you have listened and it has worked :thumb:
By all means I'm not pro or even near that.
I have been in few training classes held by Finnish pro MX riders so I know the theory but I just need the guts to put that in the practise.
Haven't found my balls yet, though:rolleyes:

i came from a BMX dirt jumping/ skate park background so that has helped me i think. im use to hucking myself so thats not the issue.. jsut like i was telling you... im way more scared of corners then jumps. I think the biggest thing for me right now(besides healing) is to work on my stamina. I cant stay out on the track for very long at all.

i came from a BMX dirt jumping/ skate park background so that has helped me i think. im use to hucking myself so thats not the issue.. jsut like i was telling you... im way more scared of corners then jumps. I think the biggest thing for me right now(besides healing) is to work on my stamina. I cant stay out on the track for very long at all.

I'm not scared of jumping just scared of bad landing:cripple:
Hope to ride with you soon.
I'm planning to go to Barona on Thursday again...

I'm not scared of jumping just scared of bad landing:cripple:
Hope to ride with you soon.
I'm planning to go to Barona on Thursday again...

im already walking on my ankle and its not really hurting me that much anymore but its still way to soon for me :(