4 Stroke New KTM 2011 Six Days 450 XC-W is sexy.

was at NCY today and noticed this ....
9hoxz8.jpg

2mgppba.jpg

55rwph.jpg

my buddy who works there was telling me about some of the new things on the 2011's
Linkage on rear suspension :thumb:
some bar thingy that connects to the rear suspension instead of straight to the frame... its actually still part of the frame but puts the load to a different spot which is supposed to increase the way it handles.
bark busters.
Orange frame(six days only) :banana:
some pocket thing on the seat (six days only)i guess you can put your ID in there ? or a GPS device or cell phone if you wanted.

I sat on a 350 as well and man that thing is slim compared to my 525sx.

Some damm sexy bikes KTM put out for 2011.

was at NCY today and noticed this ....
9hoxz8.jpg

2mgppba.jpg

55rwph.jpg

my buddy who works there was telling me about some of the new things on the 2011's
Linkage on rear suspension :thumb:
some bar thingy that connects to the rear suspension instead of straight to the frame... its actually still part of the frame but puts the load to a different spot which is supposed to increase the way it handles.
bark busters.
Orange frame(six days only) :banana:
some pocket thing on the seat (six days only)i guess you can put your ID in there ? or a GPS device or cell phone if you wanted.

I sat on a 350 as well and man that thing is slim compared to my 525sx.

Some damm sexy bikes KTM put out for 2011.

I've always liked KTMs especially the new vesions...what's with the green though...not too sure about that color combo! CDA may like it! :smirk:

My bad...just saw it said SIX DAYS on it...then it makes sense! :thumb:

My bike originally had an orange-red frame before it was powdercoated black. Cool to see a retro throwback, intentional or not (probably not).
If that bike had white plastics and red hubs, it would be complete :thumb: even the graphics would be the same colors as the early 90s KTMs.

:lol: Exactly, that's why I'm trying to convert them/you to Team Green. :smirk:

I will admit that I wouldn't mind having one of those for the trails though. :devil:

I'd like to have one to,specially if they come stock with swim fins.