New Honda for Lucas and TLD...

945156_10151728569779316_1805631601_n.jpg

Tell me who is responsible for this.

Nope, lime green. Matches this gear.

View attachment 16971

P.S. Notice that little green dot by that tree? :smirk:

From TLD's Facebook page.
Every year, TLD partners with team sponsor Adidas Originals to do something special for Washougal and this weekend is no different. Team riders Malcolm Stewart and Cole Seely will be riding bright "yellow Hondas" and donning some custom painted lids and flo yellow SE Pro team gear!"

James

Staff member
From TLD's Facebook page.
Every year, TLD partners with team sponsor Adidas Originals to do something special for Washougal and this weekend is no different. Team riders Malcolm Stewart and Cole Seely will be riding bright "yellow Hondas" and donning some custom painted lids and flo yellow SE Pro team gear!"

They (or I) must be color blind because those bikes aren't yellow. The two photos you posted prove my point.

Malcom's jersey is yellow, bike is not.

StewartM-Washougal-Cox-2013-009.jpg

The side marker visible underneath the swing arm and the chin piece of his helmet are yellow, the bike is not.

56249_stewartm.jpg

James

Staff member
Opened the photos in Photoshop and grabbed the color codes; here's from the top photo (bike on left, jersey on right).

TLD_colors.png

That's all beside the point though, I think it looks sick. :thumb:

Must be the light....You look at their site and the gear is Yellow. Also there is a pic of Seely and the bike is yellow as well.

from vital mx "Troy Lee Designs Lucas Oil Honda usually does something special for Washougal, and this year was no exception with their dayglow yellow bikes and matching gear. While not as over the top as last year's orange, it was still a cool extra flash of color."

James

Staff member
View attachment 16974

One more look at this "Yellow" scooter. Some areas it looks yellow and others Lime green.

I'm guessing that has a lot to do with the lighting, it's doubtful that they'd spend the time/money on a two toned plastic kit.

:lol: Ok enough about the color of that bike. I've been pretty impressed with Malcolm (and James) this year, they both seem to have their stuff together. :thumb: Probably helps when you have a father like Big James.