New here

What's up everyone, my name is josh i have been riding Dirtbikes for about 19 years. i stopped riding for a couple of years and just recently purchased a 1985 Honda XR600R, been cleaning it up and trying to get it going again, hopefully it will be done in the next couple of weeks.

i will post pics for sure! thanks for the warm welcome guys. and i plan on doing dual racing carb setup since it has dual carbs, also gonna go with a custom airbox that will be water tight and 2 cone filters, bigger gas tank, gotta get a new headlight, brake light, shaved seat, new gaskets and oil seals, pretty much rebuilding the whole bike, adding a speedo, usb phone charger, motorcycle battery, custom harness, push start, mirrors, candy lime green powder coating on the frame, white plastics with black inked graffiti all done by me and to top it all off l.e.d's to light it up. haven't decided which color though. i have alot to do but most of it will be after the bike is brought back to life. what do you guys think? gonna be looking good? oh one more thing, either a full fmf or a big gun R? opions on all this would be much appreciated. thanks guysxr600rinbackoftruck.jpg

i will post pics for sure! thanks for the warm welcome guys. and i plan on doing dual racing carb setup since it has dual carbs, also gonna go with a custom airbox that will be water tight and 2 cone filters, bigger gas tank, gotta get a new headlight, brake light, shaved seat, new gaskets and oil seals, pretty much rebuilding the whole bike, adding a speedo, usb phone charger, motorcycle battery, custom harness, push start, mirrors, candy lime green powder coating on the frame, white plastics with black inked graffiti all done by me and to top it all off l.e.d's to light it up. haven't decided which color though. i have alot to do but most of it will be after the bike is brought back to life. what do you guys think? gonna be looking good? oh one more thing, either a full fmf or a big gun R? opions on all this would be much appreciated. thanks guysView attachment 23045

Sounds good.....but a phone charger?