new guy here

Hello everybody,

I was refered to this site from somone on TT, looks like a pretty cool place to hang out. Hopefully I can contribute somthing usefull once in a while.

A little bout me, 33 with four kids, the oldest being 10. I need to ride to keep from going insane, really ,really need to ride. I start getitng edgy after about a week of not riding, so yes one could say I am an addict. I ride a 2002 yz 250 set up for trails. Mostly ride local stuff Gorman,LPNF, Rowher. I like to get up way early, ride and be home drinking beer before the crazy masses are even out of bed.

If anyone likes to ride early on weekends, hit me up (weekdays are pretty much out for me unless it's somthing special)

:wave: Welcome to DBA! Riding and drinking beer before the crazys are up? I think you found your home here. Whatever the others say, I was never here :devil:

Hello everybody,

I was refered to this site from somone on TT, looks like a pretty cool place to hang out. Hopefully I can contribute somthing usefull once in a while.

A little bout me, 33 with four kids, the oldest being 10. I need to ride to keep from going insane, really ,really need to ride. I start getitng edgy after about a week of not riding, so yes one could say I am an addict. I ride a 2002 yz 250 set up for trails. Mostly ride local stuff Gorman,LPNF, Rowher. I like to get up way early, ride and be home drinking beer before the crazy masses are even out of bed.

If anyone likes to ride early on weekends, hit me up (weekdays are pretty much out for me unless it's somthing special)

Welcome Spies:wave: If you liked TT, you will like this better.:thumb: Do you ever do LPNF above Gorman? Much cooler and only 25 minutes from you. I am nursing a pinched nerve, but when healed will join you as I live up here west of Frazier Park.:banana:

Welcome Spies:wave: If you liked TT, you will like this better.:thumb: Do you ever do LPNF above Gorman? Much cooler and only 25 minutes from you. I am nursing a pinched nerve, but when healed will join you as I live up here west of Frazier Park.:banana:

Hey weathergeek I believe we met up in the LPNF one time last year, I was riding with Ethango. Hope you heal up soon. Lets ride

Welcome spies! I know what you mean about riding and getting out! It is tonic for the soul, huh? It cures whatevers bugging you in the head and just makes things right again! I'm an eastern woods rider, and know that a topped off tank and a beautiful day are all I need for an attitude adjustment!:thumb: Let's see some pics or vids, huh? :ride: