New guy here at site, but I am anything but "new" as I have been working on bikes for over 45 years.

Very cool, I got my girls and boys into riding just over ten years ago now. Two of the four girls ride and both my boys, they all be over the age of 18 now. My grand daughter is almost two and she loves her KTM strider. Not many words out of her yet, but she calls me opa, German for grandpa.
Love the family sport, not racers, just free ride the desert and mountains depending on time of the year.

You can't beat this sport for keeping the family together. My son started riding when is was 6 and he is now 47. The grand son's started when they we 6&7 and are now early twenties. We get together and ride as much as we can, but they live about 300 miles away. We normally meet at a track that is located between us and make long week ends out of them by camping, cooking, and riding & playing games.

Paw Paw

Welcome to the forum Danny and it is nice to see some others on here that are of the more mature generation. I have been riding dirt bikes for over 40 years and still love it although I seem to do it less lately as I have other two wheel machines that I have been taking on some nice road trips with the wife. Stick around and enjoy the zoo.

:wave: PawPaw Welcome to the site. As all have said on here so far, great site with a lot of one off members. We all love to ride and really like the family outings. I have been riding forever and taught my whole family to ride. My next adventure is my grandson, this thanksgiving or sooner. He will be 2 this Oct and loves to go in the garage and climb on his 50 and have me start it. My dad is 84 and though he hung up the 2 wheels years ago I have put him in a SxS and he loves coming out riding/camping with us.

I am sure you have tons of stories, bike advice and life advice to share with all around here. Enjoy - CDA

Danny and I know eachother from another site. I really missed arguing with him, and I am glad he is here too. Like a lot of the people that have 40 years plus riding and building experiences he shares it with those wise enough to listen and at least consider what is presented.